start of the game

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Skin Killer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

start of the game

Post by Skin Killer »

1st of all i think in fallout 3 they shouldn't make more inteligent races (humans, ghouls, super mutants, deathclaw) that rule the world. it wouldn't be fun anymore if they keep making new races. in the end they will come up with some 3 headed monkey with elephant ears and call slonopotam.

Then i think they should let the player play any of the uper races he want.

Then they should make the world map like this: Fallout 1 map + Fallout 2 map + another map. Becose we newer knew what happened with HUB, Glow,
Junktown in the fallout 2 time.

They even could make something like a world travel like going to russia or to
japan. It would be great having a giant story for the rpg that isnt walktrough in 60h. :snipersmile: :2gunfire:
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

Walkthrough in 60h? You don't think 60 hours is a long time for a computer game to last? Well i'll be damned. Depends how much free time you have to play the game i guess, but 60h is well over most computer games.

Theoretically, the player can play any race he/she wants, only not visually. Races are really a fantasy thing y'know.

What happened in the Hub and the Glow is what you wanted there to happen. I have my own thoughts of what actually happened to those places after i visited them, i wouldn't want a new game to destroy that memory, it would make me not like the game.
Our Host!