My selfportrait

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Antimeasure wrote: Im 53 Alex.
Hey! You must be the oldest person on this forum! Question is - what are you doing here..?
Surprising is that you blend in quite nicely here among the goatse/tubgirl/white power... Well, I guess you were able to preserve your young mind, good for you!

Note: Read as compliment.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

Alexander wrote:
Antimeasure wrote: Im 53 Alex.
Hey! You must be the oldest person on this forum! Question is - what are you doing here..?
Surprising is that you blend in quite nicely here among the goatse/tubgirl/white power... Well, I guess you were able to preserve your young mind, good for you!

Note: Read as compliment.

Why thank you

i am here because a friend of mine told me about this place, this christiania of internet. - i just tought there would be more of my age, not jackasses who recently got their first pubes.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

The Norwegian capital of the internet, eh?
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

am here because a friend of mine told me about this place, this christiania of internet.
Pls tell me you're not danish.. I'd hate for this country to have more people like you...
Testicular Pugilist
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

No im not danish, i just didn't come up with anything else to compare this crappy shithole with.
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

Antimeasure, what was it like when dinosaurs were around?
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

Stop digging in the past puto.
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
Our Host!