followers

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Skin Killer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

followers

Post by Skin Killer »

whos your favorite follower in fallout 2 - mine is Goris
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Yup, Goris or maybe Cassidy. But battles take longer with Goris and his cloak.
DansingMungki
Respected
Respected

Post by DansingMungki »

I like cassidy too he was a pain in the arse with the shotguns where hed get up close and get turned to mince by the bad guy or hed turn me in to mince 'accidently' but hes been doing me proud since I equipped him with the Sniper rifle.
twiztid wanderer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by twiztid wanderer »

I've personally never had any problems with Cassidy getting turned into mince much less him slaughtering me in the process of killing me. I always told him he could burst but to be sure he wouldn't hit me and I told him he was on his own when he went into combat instead of letting him charge the enemy. Give him a pancor and he does good with that besides I give Vic the sniper rifle and tell him to snipe the enemy so he does just fine and doesn't get hurt. But back to the subject I'd have to say that Sulik is one of my favorites even though he does get in the way of me shooting he's great with melee weapons.
Is it they fear the pain of death or do they fear the joy of life?
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
DansingMungki
Respected
Respected

Post by DansingMungki »

I killed Vic accidently after he tried to run away from combat and a bad guy ran after him. But as they always seem to do they only run off so far then just stand still not doing anything while they get murdered. This bad guy ran after him and was stood right next to him ready to unleash the finishing blow so I took aim ready to save his life but the bullet missed the bad guy and killed Vic. I always re-load the game after I lose a follower but I just couldnt be bothered as he really annoyed me, the fat git.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Cassidy, Lenny, Sulik and Vic.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Sulik and Cassidy. Sulik hands down if you're playing a non combat character, as he makes an excellent bodyguard.
fuck
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Indeed! Especially in the beginning, if you buy him from the motel-keeper!
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Buy him? The easiest thing to do is to help the Dunton's steal the cattle, and then when you rescue Torr, just ask Miss Buckner to free Sulik. Easy.

As for Goris, I really never liked him. Can't keep him permanently until the endgame, and by then he almost always gets chopped into mince meat. Well, for me he did. Say, how much can you sell him to Metzger for, if possible?
fuck
Our Host!