Seeing Seeing Double Double ? ?

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
lamorea
SDF!
SDF!

Seeing Seeing Double Double ? ?

Post by lamorea »

I'm not sure if this is normal or not, But I'm screwing around with ents, so I made my own core folder, and used the "path -mypath" command, and when i go to edit anything theres two of each file/folder, I'm assuming ones the one from MY core, and the other from the original, Anyone know what I can do to cure this? I tried removing the original core, but then nothing would work, so i returned it :( It's annoying, and its bad if i click on the wrong one and edit the original :S
I dont know what to put here so I put this which means that I did know what to put here so I dont see why I didnt put that instead of this. :(
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

If you save anything to either folder, it will automatically be save in your -path folder instead of overwriting savegame files. I had the same problem when making my Chrome Warriors mod.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

If you've started the tools via the path command you'll see double of any folder that you've duplicated, because you've duplicated them. :)

As Retlaw says any changes will be saved under your path, as long as you've made a duplicate folder, so it doesn't matter which you click on to open or to save. It can be confusing at first but you soon get used to it, at least you'll know if you've missed a folder if it doesn't show up duplicated.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
lamorea
SDF!
SDF!

Post by lamorea »

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure before I started screwing around with things, I recently reinstalled because I was screwing wtih ents and it messed up my game for multiplayer.
I dont know what to put here so I put this which means that I did know what to put here so I dont see why I didnt put that instead of this. :(
Our Host!