Does anyone else experience these bugs?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Does anyone else experience these bugs?

Post by Radoteur »

I was playing the game through boneyard and experienced 4 possible bugs. I have a Korean Version, so it might be in only mine. I also had a problem with the Glow, but that doesn't matter now.

The first is the spy quest given by Talius.
He is the ghoul that was originally from Vault 13. He says to look for a spy, who is probably a scout. I have found no spy and no scout, yet.
I'm wondering if anyone else did.

2nd: There is a guy in the Blades, in downtown boneyard. He is in the big building. His name is Micheal, i think. I know he is Christine's husband. Well, he gives 4 stimpacks and some caps, when you kill the Regulators.
I told him to keep the stuff, and he gave them to me anyways. Seeing this, i wondered what would happen if i accepted the gifts. I ask and i get the stims and caps. If i didn't accept it would say something like, "Here's the stims and caps" 2 times. I would hit [Done] twice.

Kinda related to this is a really cheap bug that might ruin the game.
So stop reading if you don't want to see it. I talked to Micheal again, just for fun, and the guy offered me stims, caps again. So, I take em. Then i do this about fifty more times. So now i have 200 more stims. I'll bet it would keep working.

3rd: Inf. Exp and Karma. This is really wierd. I killed all the Deathclaws and spoke with Gabriel. I took the weapons and stuff for myself, because I planned on killing the Regulators myself. I left, then came back to talk to Zack, for more micro fusion cells. I decided to talk to Gab again, and he gave me 1000 exp and karma, again. I did this about 3 times more, and it worked. I went to the Deathclaw place, then back to the Gunrunners, then spoke with Gab, took the exp and karma, and went to Deathclaw place.
I've got a lvl 16 guy now, who used to be lvl 14 when i started. :D

4: The scottish guy agrees to teach me, but none of my skills go up. I think those game developers started slacking when they got to the boneyard.

I can justify taking advantage of bugs, because i got so much hell from the Glow. Just want to know if anyone else has these same bugs.

Note: I'm in a hurry, so that will look a bit unpolished.
Last edited by Radoteur on Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

I haven't, and I don't think anyone else has either. IIRC, it's a broken quest.
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Radoteur »

I'm not done with the list, yet.
I was in the middle of typing it and i realized i had a big assignment for school. I'll finish it now.
Our Host!