DAC Community Selector

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

What do you think about the DAC selector?

It's bullshit
14%
It's awesome
19%
In between
57%
No opinion
10%

Total votes: 21

Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Oh, you mean this? If you take a good look you can see, that they're j e a n s, not leather!

Enjoy 8O
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

look! its kashluk! and if you'll look real close, you can see the horns, just starting to stick out from the head :twisted:
Hello New Jersey
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Constipated BladeRunner »

Hey, he really is a nazi!
Black leather pants and everything!
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Insane-Lark wrote:I'm into ALL tight black pants, especially leather though synthetic material aka vinyl/latex has it's place as well. I believe that was shown to good effect in the Matrix<g>.
As for Kash, I'm sure he'll make a great catch for some young lady out there <coughs> but ummm, not me, I'm almost old enough to be his mom. I just like the title choice & the thought of tight pants as long as they don't come embelished with little swastikas & I have some serious misgivings on that one (based on some older threads), here's just hoping it is humor in poor taste on Kashluck's part & NOT admiration of nazism.
Anyone who has read High Fidelity knows how a hetero feels about leather pants.
Its like thong underware- you wear it, your gay. Plain and simple. Sure a straight guy can have sex with another guy and still be straight, but a guy who wears thong underware or wears leather pants on a regular basis is at least bi.
Last edited by Constipated BladeRunner on Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well, Insane-Lark's bi, so she won't care :D
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

I know, Iam just explaning the set up rules for retaining heterosexuality- no thongs, no leather pants.
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

Kashluk wrote:Well, Insane-Lark's bi, so she won't care :D
How true, looks good to me & that's all that counts.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Constipated BladeRunner wrote:orr wears leather pants on a regular basis is at least bi.
Go on and tell that to those hundreads of thousands of heavy metal fans :roll:

And Insane-Lark, sorry if I offended you... I just tried to hush away this annoying bugger above :? Mom? :D
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

No offence son, you'd find that hard to do <laughs>
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

being hetrosexual, i can agree with constipated bladerunner- black leather pants kinda look gay.and just to counter possible gay discussions, yes, im well aware my definition of "gay" might be effected by society's general stereotypical ideas, and yes, i know not all homosexuals like to wear leather and say "super", burn me on the cross, it looks gay
Hello New Jersey
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Kashluk wrote:
Constipated BladeRunner wrote:orr wears leather pants on a regular basis is at least bi.
Go on and tell that to those hundreads of thousands of heavy metal fans :roll:

And Insane-Lark, sorry if I offended you... I just tried to hush away this annoying bugger above :? Mom? :D
i meant tight :roll:
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Although, forgive me for my curiosity, but how does a bi react to a hetero Heidi Klum picture? And would you say that you are equally turned on by both sexes?
Sorry for my bluntness, but with the ambiguity of the forums I had to ask the question....
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

CBR:

IF IT AIN'T TIGHT, IT AIN'T REAL! :twisted:

Tell that to these guys below! :?

They'll eat you for breakfast...

ImageImageImageImage
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

The days of Spinal Tap are over, Kash.
Give up the hetero leather pants.
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Insane-Lark wrote:I'm into ALL tight black pants, especially leather though synthetic material aka vinyl/latex has it's place as well. I believe that was shown to good effect in the Matrix<g>.
As for Kash, I'm sure he'll make a great catch for some young lady out there <coughs> but ummm, not me, I'm almost old enough to be his mom. I just like the title choice & the thought of tight pants as long as they don't come embelished with little swastikas & I have some serious misgivings on that one (based on some older threads), here's just hoping it is humor in poor taste on Kashluck's part & NOT admiration of nazism.
could you post a pic of yourself?
Just so we get a basic idea of what older-bi Fallout playing women look like........
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

sometimes you make me laugh CBR
Hello New Jersey
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

the guardian wrote:sometimes you make me laugh CBR
SOMETIMES?
Which one did you think was funny?
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

I conscider myself to be a lover of the human form. Often the most erotic photos are those that show clothed ppl or semi dressed ones. In nudes overtly sexual (hardcore) is fun but so is nude & not apparently posing.
My preference for longterm companionship is men but I do find ladies ever as sexy. I LOVE redheads & the good looking of both sexes & can easily be turned on by either. I think I'm more critical of ladies beauty because I am one. I'm not usually out to pick anyone up & am very careful on whom I'd allow to share my relationship with my SO. Our current GF is his online Sub & a longterm friend of both of ours.
Does that answer some of your questions?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

What about bikers? They wear tight leather pants and stuff.

I have an urge to post something about gimp-suits. Except I don't know what to write about them.
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Pyro wrote:What about bikers? They wear tight leather pants and stuff.

I have an urge to post something about gimp-suits. Except I don't know what to write about them.
Polyester
Our Host!