Fallout:New Vegas...The Television Commercial

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Tofu Man wrote:Somebody slap me in the face and tell me it's gonna be shit, because at this time, and for what I've read, I'm actually starting to look forward to F:NV.

(...must...control...urges...)
D;
popscythe wrote:(...)it's the same pile of dogshit that Fallout 3 was with some fucking remedial features added.(...)
Thanks man, I needed that.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Retlaw83 wrote:People who work for a living don't have this kind of attitude.
What I like least about you is your inability to comprehend the shit you're fucking reading (and quoting) on the internet when combined with your inability to shut the fuck up when you're out of your depth.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

AT THE TIME OF CONJECTURE

Post by Blargh »

Three thousand, six hundred and ninety three. If 'Retlaw83' refrained from chatter upon recognition of being out of his depth, how many of those posts wouldn't ?

TAKING WAGERS

:drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

popscythe wrote:What I like least about you is your inability to comprehend the shit you're fucking reading (and quoting) on the internet when combined with your inability to shut the fuck up when you're out of your depth.
What I like least about you is your inability to separate consumerism from shittiness; while most commercial productions are shit, not all are. And you're an unrealistic immature douchebag for thinking because something makes money, or someone has to do something that they don't necessarily like to remain employed, that those things are somehow wrong.

You demonstrate time and time again a lack of deep understanding of how the world works.

Now go back to collecting your trust fund payment/government assistance check and stop bugging people who work for a living.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

He never mentiosn what's wrong. He mentions what's shit. And sadly alot produced for its commercial value and not for its aesthetic value is shit.

When your goal as a creator of something is to make money out of that and not to create something great you set your aspirations low and your product is often of the lower grade. The masses sadly accept these products as they are conditioned into liking them through the world they live in. Not to mention the individuals lack of trust in themselves and yet paradoxical belife in concepts such as consumer power or "change begins with you" propagated all over this world.

Again you're out of your depth here and I doubt it's in some attempt to troll anyone as you claimed in an other forum section.

Consumerism is not the same as products that are commerical. In that and only that way I agree with you about Fallout 3 Vegas. It seems to be a product by the old developers created primarily out of their will to produce something of quality. If you set out to create a piece of art and that piece sells then you're doing it right. If you set out to create something that sells and end up with a piece of art then you're doing it wrong.

But because so much emphasize is placed upon its commercial value they have not had the time or funds to for example change the shitty engine.
Our Host!