So, :piano:

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

what's up with the left-right channel oscillation? D: listening to it in my headphones, it sounds irritating
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

TelemachusSneezed wrote: I'd go the abusive performance-art route. Find someone in your town that likes to do light-shows / video-art, and perform live with this person during > 10-min. songs in which the audience is blasted with so much sensory information that they go into seizures...

I'm totally serious here, I'd pay at least $25 for even just 20 minutes of that stuff. I like extreme music, however, so I don't know if this is the best *commerical* route. It's the coolest *artistic* route though.
I like it. I'll definately try and look for some video/light artist, I'm guessing there must be magazines or something in London where I could put an ad in. That's a starting place to look, at least.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

PiP wrote:what's up with the left-right channel oscillation? D: listening to it in my headphones, it sounds irritating
Just a feature of the voice I was using on the keyboard. It might be overplayed a bit, but there was no way to adjust it on the keyboard. I could see how it could possibly give a headache, heh.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Post-production normalization, esse.
TelemachusSneezed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TelemachusSneezed »

PiP wrote:what's up with the left-right channel oscillation? D: listening to it in my headphones, it sounds irritating
It's because you are a Polish Cunt. It's meant to be irritating. :pelvic_thrust:

The oscillation really makes the song T. Keep it in there.
Death to quotes.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

Mr. Teatime wrote:Incidentally, the full thing is about 20 minutes, heh. I'll host it on DaC if people :dig: it.
please do so, it will please the masses greatly

why not just find a bar that needs musicians? play a few nights a week and make some money? that is a good way to get your name out there, holmes
PiP

Post by PiP »

TelemachusSneezed wrote: It's because you are a Polish Cunt.
get your articles right, cunt.
It's meant to be irritating.
:clap:
The oscillation really makes the song T
maybe in normal speakers, not headphones. Yet to be found out.
TelemachusSneezed
Wanderer
Wanderer

PiP wrote:
TelemachusSneezed wrote: It's because you are a Polish Cunt.
get your articles right, cunt.
"It's" = "it is." Learn some English cunt. :google:
PiP wrote:maybe in normal speakers, not headphones. Yet to be found out.
Nah, seemed alright on headphones too. Maybe it's just not your bag.
Death to quotes.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Your chinbeard is indeed a bit weird, Teats :google:

I recommend going all the way, 3day beard or some cool killerlike type of beard.
PiP

Post by PiP »

TelemachusSneezed wrote:"It's" = "it is."
do you, by any chance, think it is an article? Actually don't tell. Because, you know, it matters so much I couldn't bear it :chick:
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

im digging it very thoroughly, teatime. its very :blade runner blues:
im eagerly waiting more recordings

if i hooked up some sort of direct recording line to my machine and had recording capacity, would you be interested in collaborating on some jazzy numbers? ive been itching for a reason to start playing mein bazass again
TelemachusSneezed
Wanderer
Wanderer

johnnygothisgun wrote:if i hooked up some sort of direct recording line to my machine and had recording capacity, would you be interested in collaborating on some jazzy numbers? ive been itching for a reason to start playing mein bazass again
I've always wondered how this could work. I've heard of people doing this before.
PiP wrote:do you, by any chance, think it is an article? Actually don't tell. Because, you know, it matters so much I couldn't bear it
Whoops! :red faced: I still don't know what you are talking about "get your articles right." I should have said "an" Polish Cunt? That doesn't make sense. And yes, is does matter! Grammar is King!
Death to quotes.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

johnnygothisgun wrote:im digging it very thoroughly, teatime. its very :blade runner blues:
im eagerly waiting more recordings

if i hooked up some sort of direct recording line to my machine and had recording capacity, would you be interested in collaborating on some jazzy numbers? ive been itching for a reason to start playing mein bazass again
That sounds like it could be fun, though I've no idea how we'd go about it - hopefully you know more about the process than me?

And if you're a bass player - I assume bazass means bass :P - if you laid down a track I could definately make up something to play over it, might make me keep a rythm as well. Or I could make a track and you could add your own additions to it... like I said, I dunno how this is done. Certainly if you gave me a bass line to work with, I could come up with something. Or, maybe vice versa. Hmm, I seem to be repeating myself.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

i figured we would just exchange the same audio file as you suggested, yes. i wouldnt think itd be that complicated an affair but i suppose i could be wrong? and yes your assumption is correct, i play der bass geetar. ill look into my recording options and let you know if it seems likely i could contribute, it could be pretty neato
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

dac band! B)
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

friend atoga learn to play the dulcimer and then join us in making musical poetry
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Maybe St. Toxic could do the vocals :rofl:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I have a violin but I can't play it.

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/391159/copland.mp3
:chew:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Chin beards of the world unite! We shall harness Teat's music as a power to build upon and topple nations!
Our Host!