Old Multiplayer Map Idea

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Old Multiplayer Map Idea

Post by PaladinHeart »

Thought I would get rid of this old file since I don't play, nor much care for, multiplayer FOT anymore. It was an old idea for multiplayer map. Anyone can feel free to use it if they want or even use the general idea. Its just a couple paragraphs of text.

"Welcome to Vault-Tec warriors. You are here to help me clear out these passages. I need certain keys so that I can activate the offline systems. In exchange I'll give you more weapons, equipment, and open up new passages for you to explore. Anything you don't need, just bring it to me and I'll hold it for you. If you live through all this then I'll give you a place here to rest, food, any necessities all in exchange for guarding the vault from hostile outsiders. So, whatdya say? Is it a deal?

OK, get ready and suit up with the weapons in your quarters. I need the tunnels cleared from left to right. The enemies will get harder but you'll also find better equipment and not to mention the keys which will open up new facilities of mine which you'll have access to. Oh, by the way, if I die then you have failed so don't let the enemy reach me."
Our Host!