Sprite request, and Metal Armor nfo

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Ed the Monkey
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Sprite request, and Metal Armor nfo

Post by Ed the Monkey »

First of all I'd like to say that I'm trying to post the metal armor mesh here at DAC, hopefully I'll be able to get back in touch with kreegle at a time when I can send him the zip containing everything. Next I'd like to say that I've decided that I may start from scratch on the metal armor. I placed the acutal armor mesh on a model exported from poser and I've decided to abandon it and start again, the form isn't quite to my liking... for various reasons. This would also simplify reproduction and use of the sprite/model because it wouldn't be based on something I downloaded from another private artist, it would be completely "built for resale" so to speak. I've also found that poser has a wide selection of animations built in that act much like those in FOT, this may simplify animation greatly. After I build the new model I'll post a poll for you to vote on which is better.... once the new model is built I can begin animation, chances are that I'll be able to build or download my props and finish the model within a few months, and if school/work allows it might be sooner (or much much later... so don't hold your breath).
so that's just incase anyone was wondering about that.....
On another note, I'd like to make an open request for a sprite if anyone has time or is interested in working on it. I wish to create a new form of currency called "plastic," it is currency based on credit cards standing for dollar bills and color (gold, silver, clear, etc) standing for denomination (but don't worry, i don't want a sprite for each one). What I'd like is something like a stack of credit cards with a few on the side and maybe some bottle caps or something to represent change (not sure, up to the artist), with maybe some symbols carved into them like skulls, or whatever raiderish thing you can think of. I'll be using this sprite for my Raider campagn (possibly called "Kahnquest" if the name hasn't been taken), the same campagn I'm building these character sprites for.
drop a line here if your interested, I'll get back to you on pm. THANX
Just one monkey in a room of infinite monkeys, typing on infinite computers, now taking an infinite coffee break.......
Our Host!