Meat World

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Meat World

Post by Gimp Mask »

The etymology of meat: mete, meaning "food". So here is a little "food" for thought -- and what is generating that thought? Three pounds of meat:

Man is made of meat. Wo-man is made of wo-meat. When the man and wo-man "meat", they generate fresh meat in a fleshly manner. And these days we are even generating artificial meat in our laboratories so that the artificial intelligence will have a meaty abode. The meat of the matter is that we live in a meat world, my friend. It is my belief (and dare I say a relief) that in the future the meat will take over, and just like in Fallout and that guy living in the basement, everything will be covered in meat-moss. Reality is organic, not static. Meat is moving, flowing forever like a river of corpulence. Binary digits and the law of the excluded middle don't stand a chance against the fuzzy logic of moldy meat, covered in the hair of its own making. Show me a man who is able to calculate the meaning of the meat and I'll show you a damn fool.

You ask: what can change the nature of man? Well, mess with my meat and find out.

What are your thoughts on meat?
Dodger
SDF!
SDF!

Re: Meat World

Post by Dodger »

My opinion - whichever way you look - Woohoo and meet😊
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Re: Meat World

Post by Hyacinth »