2000-2010

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

fallout ranger wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote:You obviously have no idea how much a dollar is worth if you think 40k is cheap.
It will be one day.
Riiiiiight, not in carrying form.
You'd think that you'd have to have electronical money by the time 40k is cheap else everyone would be lugging around purses full of cash.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

gobbleykins wrote:also considering the fact that (I assume) when retlaw said he couldn't believe we had no fuckin jetpacks, he meant we didn't have people selling fuckin jetpacks in the streets for five dollars so they can eat, or door to door fuckin jetpack solicitors who you tell to get the fuck away i already own five jetpacks get a real job
lol. Yeah, probably. But I just took his post as an excuse to post awesome jetpack stuff.

40k ain't that much if you consider it a big project in life and build it over like a few years or something - or save up for it a few years.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

speak for yourself man, I got zip. nil. zero. zipadee doo daw. zilch. nothing. fuckin school
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Try ebay, shit is cheap there.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i never want flying cars or jetpacks as people cant even fucking walk or drive in straight lines why add a third dimension lol
:chew:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Jim the Dinosaur wrote:that jon ronson thing where they go to bohemian grove is funny as hell too

edit; hmm youtube doesn't have it better download it then ehue
hey jim the dinosaur do you know if bforp has come up with any new material in ableton live
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

SenisterDenister wrote:It will forever be known as the decade the internet ran free, like a digital wild west.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

pretty good decade
  • · surveillance capitalism and the complete corporate takeover of the internet

· blockchain innovations that let you buy drugs on-line but are otherwise useless speculative assets

· trump, brexit, isis, refugees, all kinds of world events, it's all fake news anyway

· influencers, the best occupation in the universe

· good memes, great internet challenges

· occupy wall street and black lives matters movements changed the world

· metoo and cancel culture, fearing the consequences of your dac account

· filter bubbles turbo-charging polarization and the reaction/counterreaction pendulum swing

· people heading to mars because this planet will be turned to shit in a few years

· fidget spinners and black and blue dress, kpop

· many other things, some good games too i guess
and dac is still here somehow & did just fine without me, who would have thought
Our Host!