dwellings

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

dwellings

Post by Gimp Mask »

I'm thinking of moving soonish, this place is dark and noisy, I would like something light and quiet for change. A bit closer to nature of some sort. I don't like the process of moving but I like the idea of it, it's like getting to the next level of a game that is a combination of sandbox and room escape and is called Life.

Anyway what sort of place do you live in? I know that Kashluk lives in a house and Mismatch in a manor but maybe you can describe it or not I don't even care I'm just a content creator looking to make a buck. Hope you like&subscribe to this thread. :emoji:
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I rent a flat, it's not ideal, it's close to work though and on the right side of town. I am also aiming for nature in the future. I have no money saved up though since I am terrible with money but maybe I will get rich or die trying.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I own a home in the suburbs. It's alright. Selling this summer and moving into a home that's already paid off...considering buying a cabin in the woods somewhere for vacations with the money we make from the sale.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:I own a home in the suburbs. It's alright. Selling this summer and moving into a home that's already paid off...considering buying a cabin in the woods somewhere for vacations with the money we make from the sale.
Great plan, I was thinking of buying a cabin in the city not long ago and then living in it but turns out you're not allowed to live in it which is bullshit.

Re: moving plans, I have narrowed down the area to this idyllic neighbourhood that is still close to my work. It's like a tiny town within a mid-sized metropolis, close to sea and peaceful. Maybe in a few months
Our Host!