Black Mirror Bander Snatch

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Black Mirror Bander Snatch

Post by Gimp Mask »

I can wholeheartedly recommend this virtual experience if you think movies & video games should be conflated and don't think either part needs to be good at all. Afterwards you can go watch Bandersnatch explained videos on YouTube because it's freaky and mysterious like that. Post a comment saying "mind... blown!" accompanied by a relevant gif animation to your Tik Tok stories so other people will know that your mind was indeed blown, maybe you can get some likes out of that from people who feel the same way.

You can use those likes to build a following and become an influencer, 3 years later upload a video called "Bandersnatch debunked" and link to QAnon theories and set fake snow on fire. Become a member of a paramilitary organization, overthrow the government, you can have several handmaids to suck your dick and make babies for you, then you can have 12 babies, bide your time & wait until they're a bit older and then use them to re-enact every Bandersnatch ending. Film them all and edit them into an interactive snuff film, sell it in the dark net markets and become a millionaire. Invest in Bitcoin and become a billionaire

Hope this helps
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

it blew me away big time

:chew:
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Re: Black Mirror Bander Snatch

Post by Hyacinth »

I've seen a couple of episodes but seeing that there isnt any coherence between each, as they all are stand alone what episodes are worth watching? I like the guy who kidnapped the taxi driver I guess but I felt it needed more dystopian tech or whatever man, black mirror got me all thinking it would be about something mind bending and stuff huh
Our Host!