by the time you read this the olympics will be over

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

Lon-don

I am hereafter heaven forbid et in memori idiom; olympian
25%
Smoke em while you got em: Krokodil
75%

Total votes: 4

Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

by the time you read this the olympics will be over

Post by Megatron »

OOO
OO

this thread is for the international game of games hosted and sponsored by my very own countries largest city and shittiest arse holes. the aim of the game is to compete in a series of challenges in order for your country to win the olympics.

At the time of writing england currently own 60 gold medals with the hope of winning the modern day 'cycling', 'running' and 'atheltes' segment of the games, with a large proportion of behind-the-scenes staff lost in a maze created in four dimensions thanks to daniel boyle, the next james bond.

So which is your favourite sport? Are you backing He Gan To to win at cold war fusion like usual or are you excited by the prospect of syria using the 4 hit combo in tae-kwon-do? Also golf is expected at the next olympics. And there hasn't even been a terrorist attack, good job.

Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

This whole Olympics thing has affected my daily routines by hearing sports stuff daily in places where you usually don't hear it. Haven't watched a single race / match / performance so far, and probably will not either.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

God I hate the Olympics, everyone's suddenly interested in sports. Even girls D;

Your selection of pictures, mega, is great :kubrixian:
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

shit i didnt read this until now, and the olympics ended. Are u a WIZARD?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

And then this happened.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I just read this now and the Olympics ended, how did you know? I watched some of the Olympics mostly with friends and we always judged which country had the hottest athletes.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Our Host!