Game you're playing. How far you are.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

SenisterDenister wrote:Doesn't do the game full justice, but the voice acting in it is superb.
Meh, it's ok.

Good game though, as a rifleman it's a matter of holding the objectives and picking off anyone who goes near them. Pretty standard WW2 shooter I've been there before with the original and then Ostfront.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Right now its still only the beta, so I'm interested to see what will be improved between now and release.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I'm pretty excited for Dead Island. The option to use electrified weapons is always pretty legit, on top of 8-player coop. DaC PS3 posse?
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Can't wait to see what mods will be released for RO2: HoS.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

rad resistance wrote:Can't wait to see what mods will be released for RO2: HoS.
Funny seeing how the original RO was a mod for Unreal Tournament. I used to pound vodka and play that game religiously.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Manoil wrote:I'm pretty excited for Dead Island. The option to use electrified weapons is always pretty legit, on top of 8-player coop. DaC PS3 posse?
Not PS3 you cocktard! Rather ballsy of you to even suggest PS3 when yours truly has a separate thread bout dat but with pee-cee. You better get you no good dribble ass cock act together and get it for your puter or I'll sell your sorry ass to Senegalese butt bandits (no refunds).

Do I make myself clear?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Mismatch, while I support your sentiment, the word "butt" in Senegali means "lollipop." As a result, the world-renowned Senegal butt bandits are reviled for the wrong reasons.

Although there was one highly publicized case where they did put a lollipop in someone's butt, it was a rival hood trying encroach on the lollipop trade in their territory.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
shdowhunt60
SDF!
SDF!

Post by shdowhunt60 »

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. After flopping around like a dead fish and making several fail chars, I finally made one that was at least manageable and on my way to Tarant. It's good to play a real fucking RPG instead of this lameass shoot-em-up shit.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Is senegali even a language? Id have expected them to speak french or summit in Senegal.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

pew pew
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Mismatch wrote:Is senegali even a language? Id have expected them to speak french or summit in Senegal.
I'm just going off of the Yahoo news story about the Senegalese Butt Bandits shoving the lollipop in that dude's ass, it's not like I'm an expert.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Retlaw83 wrote:it's not like I'm an expert.
Yeah, goatse man here's more of an asspert.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Manoil wrote:I'm pretty excited for Dead Island. The option to use electrified weapons is always pretty legit, on top of 8-player coop. DaC PS3 posse?
4-player co-op. While the rest of your argument is sound and fag box users and PC elitists can fuck themselves, I prefer to lone gun it.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Stalagmite wrote:
4-player co-op. While the rest of your argument is sound and fag box users and PC elitists can fuck themselves, I prefer to lone gun it.
You remind me of the bullied kid in class who's claiming that he actually wants to be alone since the other kids are so childish. I see through your smoke and mirrors stalagmite, I will NOT be played for a fool! You are a no good looser, a second grade human, and a poor excuse for a man. I understand that you prolly "lone gun it" in your bedroom, but you better man up kid and don't even try to make you miserable failures sound cool.
You are no bad ass lonewolf, you're a deserted man babe; mocked and ridiculed.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

In before:

Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

^Fail.
Mismatch wrote:
Stalagmite wrote:
You remind me of the bullied kid in class who's claiming that he actually wants to be alone since the other kids are so childish. I see through your smoke and mirrors stalagmite, I will NOT be played for a fool! You are a no good looser, a second grade human, and a poor excuse for a man. I understand that you prolly "lone gun it" in your bedroom, but you better man up kid and don't even try to make you miserable failures sound cool.
You are no bad ass lonewolf, you're a deserted man babe; mocked and ridiculed.
LMAO, that made my night. Too bad the word "projection" comes to my brain though, considering Battlefield 3 and Uncharted games smoke a lot of other shit out there.

Can't wait for that game though, especially seeing as how it's produced by Deep Silver. :hug:
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

What game?
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Downloaded Ultima IV for free off of gog. Also been playing a lot of flash games. What are your favorites?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Pro-tip : I SPEEL MY DRINK

Post by Blargh »

I DIDN'T ASK FOR A BOMB.

Is Adam an illiterate cretin ? All the stuff you, the player, can dig up, that is never referenced through dialogue or adjustment of objectives etc. Vacuum of disappointment.

Why no, Your Friend the Atom, I'm not angry that you had all my limbs hacked off. MY UNDERSTANDING IS AUGMENTED. So much so, in fact, that I won't even mention those incriminating e-mails I discovered. LET US BASEBALL. :drunk:
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Or a meta-augmentation

Post by Tofu Man »

Mother of Fuck, Blargh, that was the exact same post I came here to make.
some cretin developer wrote:Those elements mixed together is definetly like a sauce.
JC wrote:What?
That made my day.

Also, FUN FACT - Entering and exiting and re-entering the Tong DLC mission area broke my see-thru-walls aug. I'd blame mr. Cassetête (or whatever he's called) but since this isn't an Obsidian game then that's probably a feature rather than a bug. :eyebrow:
Our Host!