Defense of the Full Retard and Troll methodology

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

by Prosper

Trolls are the most powered beings you will ever come to know.
It is an art to them, but they are correct.

Just as study of philosophies can be mistaken for accountability of all things to come.
Philosophy, of the type I know, would not need to be art in the way the study of philosophies in general, similar or otherwise.

In the few google books I have read of philosophy. Some were more recent say the 1990s, others hundreds of years earlier still.

But what is philosophy more ? An art or a science? A body of things that are to be used that makeup the tool we scrutinize everything else, includes science. A thing like, the study philosophy has.

But because trolling is an art, I think you should consider that there is a scientific certainty behind the acts of trolling is testable. How often the prediction fails, and if it fails to predict correctly says little about the success the troll had with what they did.

Trolling is a very deep exercise and so one's goals becomes unclear to themselves . It is such a free an open world, one should not think bolts and metal plates will stop the discovery of what separates the two.

As for Full Retards, you have to understand this is more of a down time. But even in downtime, the troll can succeed with how they go down. While some trolls may project their own thoughts of themselves onto others, certainly not all do so. An exercise of the will, is not so restricted in the virtual realm.

Trolls can continue on, even after going full retard. In fact most good trolls will have practiced going full retard and will use it as a trump card . Although trolling is such an art that the possibilities range even to an instance of using that trump card when it is not apparently need. You been trolled.

There is a lot that can be said. I am not a troll at the moment. But before I go I will give the best advice for haters and lovers.

1. Trolling is an act one can be acting out artificially or naturally. Although as humans our artificial selections to troll at times can lead to natural impulses, that has less to do with the validity of Trolling and more to do with the wondrous amount of content one can use to trick themselves and others.
2. Trollers are infrequent insertions of un-troll material persons so that they can understand a bit more or because they are lonely. At best, they are regurgitated of what they experienced and have no real idea about trolls.
3. Troll. Now a troll can be anyperson who is willing to resort to the sorts of things that intentionally or not, will fit the definition of what most think when they think troll. But, this person is actually wired to a sort of troll-center, maybe just in themselves. It comes very natural once they find it out. And like trolls, it won't benefit them to give you their real thoughts about what it is they think they do.
Our Host!