A horny question for you!?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
adam2012

A horny question for you!?

Post by adam2012 »

o.k people I am trying to find/buy some horns that are a match for the ones worn by Darth Maul in the phantom menace~its for a costume that has to be as near 100 % as the original if anyone has any info it would be a great help,I have tried making them but they didn't turn out that good
thanks
===============
mesothelioma asbestos
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

hey bud i ran into the same problem two yearts ago when i was going for the authentic 100% darth vadar look i found then i found this web site called landos curiositie shoppe for all your costume needs and its not for star wats only~theres also star trek, halloween, christmas, party, xanax, poker, money so maybe give it a go anyway here is my end result hope you ,like it cheeers throgrimm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-QDwfr5R8M
=================
aluminium and iron oxide
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Gimp Mask I need some golf clubs
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

just find a rose bush and stick the thorns on your head with black chewing gum
:chew:
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Megatron wrote:just find a rose bush and stick the thorns on your head with black chewing gum
Dude that's the coolest thing evar megatron fo lyfe :dac:
Now, for your fails.... :overload:
oh shit who am I kiddin'? go to school?

Just Kidding! <3
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Gimp Mask I need some golf clubs
you talking about golf clubs? well i'm the only one here

hth i recommend 3-iron by kim ki-duk and a healthy bowl of dank bud of life itself :arthouse451: but for something a bit more substantial maybe try a conventional putter and pickaxe an occiput with it just like in the highly acclaimed action rpg series "hitman codename latvia" hope this has been helpful be sure to check out my youtube channel BLUEEYESSEVEN for classic hits from the olden days such as "varsity violence" and "(hoodrat hoodrat) hoochie mamma" p.l.u.r. rave till u die xstraightxedgex
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Ok, anyone else find it extremely fascinating in a "clever girl" kind of way that a spambot is posting on a thread made by another spambot?
Like in a "OMFG they talk to themselves, WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!11!one1!!" kind of way, as if in a couple of years all that's left on the internet is something like this:
Man the harpoons or something?
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

considering that it posted this message in EVERY thread, no. unless the spam bots are more intelligent than we think and are simply doing that to make us think that they are not as intelligent as we think they are, in which case posting on dacs message board kind of defeats their purpose (because it'd be just smarter to not post if they didn't want us to think they were intelligent), which basically means they're not as smart as you think they are.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

:aiee:
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

gobbleykins wrote:(...)they're not as smart as you think they are.
Christ son, you're one to talk about smarts. I mean, look at this:
gobbleykins wrote:considering that it posted this message in EVERY thread, no. unless the spam bots are more intelligent than we think and are simply doing that to make us think that they are not as intelligent as we think they are, in which case posting on dacs message board kind of defeats their purpose (because it'd be just smarter to not post if they didn't want us to think they were intelligent), which basically means they're not as smart as you think they are.
Even Retlaw got the joke. And he didn't even need to rape a swede this time (glad to see the medication's working, mate :thumbsup:).
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

I know it was a joke. I just didn't find it funny
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Behind your ego. Inside your sunglasses.

Post by Blargh »

Ha ha, rebuttal. :drunk:
Our Host!