Quotes of the year: Beth Forums addition

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Darth Eclipse wrote: hates blow-jobs:

it will cause hundreds of people to not purchase it.

Thank you for your time,
Darth Eclipse
LOL but it would also cause *thousands* to buy it
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

hey guise! we all know how important playing dress-up is in not only a post-apocalyptic wasteland, but in videogames too. specifically if we're talking RPG's...because what is "play" without "role" and what is "game" without clothes, amirite? :?

well at least fallout boyagrees with me:
it would be great if you could put on coats,jeans, shirts and hats on. it would be great
you could every piece of clothes could have something to it like armor +50 protection eg

i could every piece? god yes. *fapfapfap*

HpCriticAll might pay you to be his friend. you can take him on beach-side walks and maybe touch his penis.
So the preorder for Fallout New Vegas went live today. On Gamestop they let us know the release date as well. It says Ships "10/1/2010" Which made me first jump to thinking... what will I be playing until then. Still not sure, probly finish up last few achievements on Fallout 3, plays some more Left for Dead 2, then not sure what else. What do you think you will be doing for the next 5 months?

oh gee i dunno. actually leaving my house and having a life mebbe?

ehehe. Mr. Snake almost fooled me:
I think we should bee able to bild are house like sims game. We can put stuf in difrent rooms and bild a floor on top of the frist floor. And i need a room for a car or byke if we get them. also other idea is to have my own shop to fix cars if i am a repair master or if say like you were good at scientist you could fix bots like i seen in fallout 3. Mabe if you are good at small guns or big guns you could teech shotting class's(?) to poeple for euros or whatever they use. tell me if you like this idea and thank you beth for makig a super game. thanks
it really is hard to tell the trolls from the tards.

warning us all about the dangers of losing your brain is 001theghost100:
i was thinking and i said we need china to get more involved in the fallout world i need to see more chines solders in the wastland mabye they could be the new enclave or sonthing like that and dont say china is to far away for that to happen because allstare tenpeny frome fo3 came frome england to the capital wastland
those wacky chines!

and i pass the mic to my man darkzentai. play us off, baby!
In all the fallout games you had unique named item , weapons and armour
like in fallout 3 you had sheriff simms hat and coat ,button,s wig
or weapons and armour like stabhappy , eugene(mini gun) or reilly,s ranger armour
and from fallout 2 the holy hand grenade was hidden in it

what unique named item , weapons and armour would you like to see in fallout NV
and what should they do and be

ideas please

oh gosh i don't know i'm really feeling put on the spot but oh well ok maybe i dunno ahhhhh....a wig? (amidoingitrite?)
UnDeCaf
SDF!
SDF!

Post by UnDeCaf »

A nice one:
You have zero cause to complain. You have absolutely no right to anything. You should get down on your hands and knees and thank the people involved here for even bothering to make more Fallout games rather than make unfair comparisons to a style of gaming that is never going to sell another copy and would leave your two "classics" to be forgotten.
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

ahahaha. the old "be glad Bethesda picked up a dead franchise" strawman. all those fucktards not realizing they weren't the only ones out there who wanted it...or could/would have done a better job with it. anyway, my picks for the day:
_________

well...it's starting to look like Left4Candy will be a regular in this thread, as his ideas overfloweth:
Hey guys im wondering if u want bigger battles. i where actually pretty bored of the small battles in Fallout 3 and i want bigger fight's that gives me a Challange when im wandering the Mojave Waste's.
that's Challange [sic] with a capital C!!
_________

king lorkmir says to hell with punctuation, i'm-a-jus' flow it!
This maybe crazy but here goes what if when you beat the game you can start over same character same level and equipment or change appearance gender redo your leveling up and perks just wonder what others think about the idea.

or...James Joyce? is that you?
_________

a pattern has begun to emerge. many of my favorite posters, like HpCriticAll are making returns to this thread:
I loved Fallout 3 all over. I can only think of a couple things that didn't make sense. Like there were far to many super mutants in areas they in my opinion should not have been. They come from Vault 87, yet they populate the dc ruins.. which is basically the complete opposite sides of each other. I also don't want to see a return of the "Fake" Vats accuracy. Ie when you go to shoot something you have 95% chance of hitting then magically the STOP sign in the way that wasn't in the way a second ago or when you were looking via First person. Has stopped EACH of your shots.
true, true. all the "completely missed the point of the tone, gameplay mechanics, dialogue and canon of FO1 & 2" i consider to be only "one thing" which is called "making a shitty Fallout game".

and...today's Darwin award goes to yet another Bethtard thread regular to be, 001theghost100, who proves you don't need much upstairs in order to work out the internet:
and cat food Mmmm...cat food ya cats and cat food and all be happy with new vegas

yeah. cool idea. wait here a second.

*leaves room*

*comes back with glass of kool aid*

here, drink this.
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

bonus-lol:

why, Vault Princess, why?
also: Why do the mutant threads hate this one so much?....I fear what would happen if they found out who I was and that I was on here...same with DaC

man, your interwebz cred would sink. your family would laugh behind your back. your sex life would dissipate. Obama would make fun of you. black holes would form throughout the known universe. and...and...and...zzzzzzz.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Vault Princess?

TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

what.
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

mutant threads
that would be a pretty good feature as well

while googgoling for the mutant pic i found this, might be old news but whatever. the url speaks volumes:
http://www.wanderinggoblin.com/2009/07/ ... ally-cool/
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Gimp Mask wrote:
mutant threads

while googgoling for the mutant pic i found this, might be old news but whatever. the url speaks volumes:
He looks stylin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

If i am right Vault Princess made a few mods for fallout3 i think one was the house in Rivet City.
Zeba the Lie
Respected
Respected

Post by Zeba the Lie »

Gimp Mask wrote:
mutant threads

Hey, My uncle kinda looks like that at the family reunions.....
Zeba the Lie
Respected
Respected

Post by Zeba the Lie »

@ Burning Oasis....

I like the peter parker Raep face...though I do miss Raptor Jesus....
Zeba the Lie
Respected
Respected

Post by Zeba the Lie »

ekkaman wrote:If i am right Vault Princess made a few mods for fallout3 i think one was the house in Rivet City.
Naahhh....I don't think that was her...but I think it was someone with another Vault based name...those seem to be popular as of late....
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Jesus, what's with all the new people?
Zeba the Lie
Respected
Respected

Post by Zeba the Lie »

SenisterDenister wrote:Jesus, what's with all the new people?
We're not new...we've been around for ages, you just have yet to take notice of us.....
SenisterDenister

Yeah, no. Say you've been lurking for years, we've heard it before, but your join date says today. Don't double post.
Zeba the Lie
Respected
Respected

Post by Zeba the Lie »

SenisterDenister wrote:Yeah, no. Say you've been lurking for years, we've heard it before, but your join date says today. Don't double post.
1) Join date for THIS account...not the one that got hacked by soemone who loves rainbow penises and made them my Avatar

2) I prefer the term passive observation....Lurking just sounds so...sinister....

3) I didn't double post....

4) I love you....

there's only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 me and you~! I love you.....

....i hate that song, but it's stuck in my head from work ><
SenisterDenister

You did double post. I don't care if you had an earlier account either, and I know that I may not be one of the more veteran members here but when I joined this forum I knew first and foremost that one of the prerequisites was not to be a retard. Get your shit together. Quit posting in old threads; that said, quit posting responses to the older posts in the old threads.

This is a forum on the internet, not facebook. I hate you.
Zeba the Lie
Respected
Respected

Post by Zeba the Lie »

SenisterDenister wrote:You did double post. I don't care if you had an earlier account either, and I know that I may not be one of the more veteran members here but when I joined this forum I knew first and foremost that one of the prerequisites was not to be a retard. Get your shit together. Quit posting in old threads; that said, quit posting responses to the older posts in the old threads.

This is a forum on the internet, not facebook. I hate you.
I r not retard, I r smarttard....

hahah!

But seriously....
Fuck you.....I don't give a damn if you don't like me, I will post where I want, when I want and how I want, and there is nothing you can do about.... The day you become a moderator is the day you can tell me what to do, but until then, go Fuck Youself Dick Cheney Style.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

What was your account before?
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Our Host!