Quotes of the year: Beth Forums addition

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

UnDeCaf, I feel obliged to inform you about the option of leaving DAC and forgetting that it exists. Just as something you might want to ponder perhaps. Up to you... friend.
���������
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

Dreadnought wrote:UnDeCaf, I feel obliged to inform you about the option of leaving DAC and forgetting that it exists. Just as something you might want to ponder perhaps. Up to you... friend.
the fuck was that for? no seriously, what the fuck is this about?
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

As of right now this thread and TwinkieGorilla has contributed more with 10 of his posts than Dreadnought has done with his entire existance and 3679 posts of pure spam and garbage.

That pic of his incredibly small penis was good for a laugh though, thats why I said 10 posts instead of 4.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

nothing against Dreadnought but i just don't get what the fuck that comment was about. UnDeCaf is one of the only brainful Bethboard members currently posting there. even though he's like a substitute teacher being ignored by the special ed students, dude should be commended for wading through that shit and coming out unscathed.
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

TwinkieGorilla wrote:Bethboard member
���������
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

man, most of us were at one point or another. somehow he just avoided the ban.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

No. I never was a bethboard member. I registred as F3 leaked to post spoilers and got banned several times, then it got boring.
All I did was informing him about the option. I am not forcing him to do anything. Sometimes it's good to know there's a way out. Kinda like suicide in MR Snake's <strike>ass</strike> case.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Never a member also, I just lurked here and at NMA. Decided to join after the comicbook message board I was a member of decided they were no longer taking fanfics and I also stopped reading the comic, and unlike this forum, it was pretty much just in-topic discussion. Great guys though.
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

so what if you personally haven't? starting about 3-4 years ago there were plenty NMA/DaC/Codex members there for one reason or another at some point. without people posting intelligent shit over there, kids might actually start believing Fallout started with Bethesda.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Yeah, guess you've got a point there.
���������
UnDeCaf
SDF!
SDF!

Post by UnDeCaf »

Ah, so it's all about what sites one posts in. No worries Dreadnought, I'll keep the way to the exit clear in case I start feeling too infected by the influences of... that other board. :drunk:
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

UnDeCaf wrote:Ah, so it's all about what sites one posts in. No worries Dreadnought, I'll keep the way to the exit clear in case I start feeling too infected by the influences of... that other board. :drunk:
There's an exit? Fuck, I just woke up here, with a frightening note, being told my family was going to be killed. Since when is there an exit?
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

TwinkieGorilla wrote:so what if you personally haven't? starting about 3-4 years ago there were plenty NMA/DaC/Codex members there for one reason or another at some point. without people posting intelligent shit over there, kids might actually start believing Fallout started with Bethesda.
Meh, I don't care what kids think. I've got my games, and my beers, nobody can stop me :chainsaw:
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Yonmanc wrote:
TwinkieGorilla wrote:so what if you personally haven't? starting about 3-4 years ago there were plenty NMA/DaC/Codex members there for one reason or another at some point. without people posting intelligent shit over there, kids might actually start believing Fallout started with Bethesda.
Meh, I don't care what kids think. I've got my games, and my beers, nobody can stop me :chainsaw:
Would you kindly?
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Burning Oasis wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
Would you kindly?

:finger: :butthead:
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Yonmanc wrote:
Burning Oasis wrote:
Yonmanc wrote: Meh, I don't care what kids think. I've got my games, and my beers, nobody can stop me :chainsaw:
Would you kindly?

:finger: :butthead:
Fuck the police. :drunk:
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

Yonmanc wrote: Meh, I don't care what kids think. I've got my games, and my beers, nobody can stop me :chainsaw:
well i don't really care either. i'm just saying, throwing out brainful comments on a generally brainless forum shouldn't wreak the wrath of members here. plus, that forum was actually pretty ok before the game was released. lots of old-schoolers, lots of really serious discussion. once the game was released and every retard in the world got their hands on a copy of what was possibly the greatest disappointment to Fallout fans since BOS, the Bethboard's Fallout forums lost nearly every braincell it may have once had...along with the banishment of nearly every member who gave it those very braincells.

it's actually incredibly depressing (within the context of the series) to think of the way it was when i signed up there...and the way things are now. sign of the times, man. sign of the times.
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

'Tardquotes, the hungover edition.

regular tardquotee darkzentai wants things to be like other things:
I was thinking it would it be a good idea to get bonus items and stuff for having
a fallout 3 save file (like mass effect 2)
depending on how far you got in fallout 3 and what missions you finished
what bonus content you get in fallout NV

what do you think?
i think you should find a shiny razor-blade and put it to good use.

proving there's no real difference between a troll and a Bethtardian, Left4Candy once again makes the cut:
Ye i also want all types of houses. but its not hard on an Console. i got xbox and i made a Party house in Oblivion:) the adoring fan where upstairs in a pool of blood. in fallout i got 100 hours of gameplay and still not got everything rare. and my house in fallout i got like 200 teddy bears in my bed in megaton:)
and the most important thing in megaton is my house i got like 100 nukes standing in the little room you can store things:)
when the fuck did this become what videogames/RPG's were all about? seriously. fucking when? how are there so many assholes who do this and think that it's an acceptable form of behavior? FUCK my head hurts.

Darth Eclipse hates blow-jobs:
Please don't include any strip bars or anything like that because a Fallout game should not be degraded to that level. There is no reason to include any content like this and it will cause hundreds of people to not purchase it.

Thank you for your time,
Darth Eclipse
please no sex, but if i could have my own house to decorate i'd be a happy man. because that's what real men do. decorate virtual houses. carry on.

saving the best for last, wunderkind aleksmen wonders "who want to hav a femily in new vegas?"
things like an own home and an own femily a freindly place to be and to come back and provide things you need on the next journey to go...

and what kinda things do you want for your self text it here i just post some idea's
i get the feeling some of these kids are like those starving ethiopian kids you see on those commercials. they have no loving family, friends or lovers and LARP because they must. *head is pounding* video-games aren't going to solve your need for love & acceptance, aleksmen. sorry. try harder.

god my fucking head hurts.

*throws up*
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

darkzentai rules.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

[quote="Darth Eclipse] hates blow-jobs:

it will cause hundreds of people to not purchase it.

Thank you for your time,
Darth Eclipse [/quote]

LOL but it would also cause *thousands* to buy it
Our Host!