The Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

PiP

Post by PiP »

Join
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

morphine? 'That's the day. I throw my drugs away. When they find a cure for pain.'
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
PiP

Post by PiP »

vx trauma wrote:morphine? 'That's the day. I throw my drugs away. When they find a cure for pain.'
who wrote this?
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

morphine. It's the shit.

Any tweakers on DaC?
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Did some subutex once for shits and giggles. Puked like a bitch for 3 hours, then had a great time listening to yé-yé and watching Pierre Koralnik's Anna. Serge Gainsbourg is fucking awesome. :salute:
Shitheap
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Shitheap »

I abuse opiates of any fashion I can find, as well as Atropine or it's more common, over the counter derivative, dipenhydramine hydrochloride. Crazy shit. One time, when I was trying to sleep, the dart board on my wall grew legs like a tarantula and menaced me, then when I pulled my covers up in fear my blanket was made of human flesh, faces twisted in agony. Good times.
Aside from that, I'll take what's offered to me, so I end up smoking dope and drinking more than anything else. But that's really not a big part of my life.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

vx trauma wrote:morphine. It's the shit.

Any tweakers on DaC?
70 mg Vyvanse per day. It comes not too far short of a dose of speed.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

vx trauma wrote:morphine. It's the shit.
Any tweakers on DaC?
You name it, I've put it in a needle. Tweak was never really my thing, not to say I haven't rearranged my share of living rooms after not sleeping for seven days but oh so sweet heroin was always my kick.

Still, I'm addicted to whatever you got.

Edit: Morphine sucks, never did anything but put me to sleep at a decent dose and the fucking pills turn to jelly when you try to dissolve them in water.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

have any of you yokels drank poppy tea if so what is it frikkin like i like tea and bagels make me more chicken than a mans ever seen£
:chew:
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Have you done any other opis? If so, its just like any other. If not.. my description would be lackluster at best. Poppy tea is a poor excuse for a high on a cost-effect scale but if you boil up about six pods somebody with no tolerance could find themselves nodding/vomiting. A long onset would far and away be the detractor, the opiate rush being one of the greatest feelings on earth. Its good to chase away the WD's but that's all I would ever recommend it for. If you're new to opiates go out there and score yourself some honest dope or some OC's for a good experience.

In all honesty I don't think its worth the possible resulting physical addiction that comes with all opiates. At least with some of the others you've had fun when it comes time to spend a week or two simultaneously puking, shitting, shivering, sweating, and not sleeping for days on end. Not to mention the horrible anxiety, nightmares when you do sleep, crippling pain, and inability to sit still for more than ten seconds.

If you are going to try it, buy very few pods and only try it once or twice. OR buy a LOT and strap on the handcuffs cause its a hell of a ride.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

The DaC Opium Den.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Shitheap
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Shitheap »

If you're interested in opiates, and you can manage to trick a doctor or something like that, I'd suggest getting your mitts on dihydromorphinone hydrochloride, marketed as dilaudid. The pills have so little filler you can snort the crushed pills with no problems. Not so sure about shooting the pills, I'm a gigantic pussy so I don't know.

The stuff is fantastic. I took enough on my first try with it that I had to crawl up the stairs to my bedroom, but I barely even felt ill when I managed to pull myself upright to get in to bed. I was bedridden sick for 3 days afterwards, sure, but I didn't even puke or anything.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Dillys in a needle gave me a VERY pronounced rush with an almost jagged tingling sensation all over my body, a friend described it as a white hot sword being driven into his chest with an almost painful heat that slowly spread to the rest of his body and became more tolerable. It was at one time probably the most popular prescribed opiate to abuse before Oxycontin hit the market.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Copenhagen.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

oxycon was probably the least entertaining of all drugs I have tried. A real letdown. I was hoping it would give me the same sort of vibe I got from my special opium-tea tincture but it just left me feeling numb and empty.

anyone gotten their greasy hands on some qualudes or similar? Some dude I met told me he had some, but i though they stopped making them a decade ago, so I told him to fuck off and scam someone else. he left and scammed someone else.

The drug of the day is: DMT! If you want a hell of a takeoff, an insane psychedelic nightmare, and a crashlanding all in the timespan of a 70's prog song, this is the drug for you. (Highly recommended)
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

been on a ket and speed binge all this month. ill try and sleep or eat something later, but for a while i felt totally cybernetic :borg:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Megatron, how often are you on drugs?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

not much at all, especially now im in new city. drugs are ok though :cool:
Our Host!