Fallen Earth Beta

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Fallen Earth Beta

Post by popscythe »

Anyone else make it in?

I did.

Let me just say, "Don't get your hopes up."

Ready?

Don't get your hopes up.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Bugs? No content? fuck-all depth?
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Stainless wrote:world of warcraft without autoaim?
I promised I wouldn't betray the NDA
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Caveman
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Caveman »

Yeah, but I can't get past the tutorial due to bugs and a random character deletion.
It's a long way from live yet, but what popscythe said: "don't get your hopes up".
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

I've been a part of the FE beta for about three months now. It's "ok" at best, constant bugs and graphical glitches make it almost unberable. But if you like to settle for lesser MMO's that probably should be free when they release (but most likely they will charge $15 a month), then this is a game for you. Enough bashing on it..... it is a good time killer, although not as good as playing Fallout 1 & 2 for the upteenth thousand time. Meh, I give it 2 out of 5 stars (bronze stars that is). :pelvic_thrust:
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

It really kills me when they take a theme that could be so good and shit it up so badly.

It's like if someone took fallout and crammed it up oblivion's ass and called it Fallout 3. But that would never happen, they're not going to make another shit fallout game after that ps2 game flopped.

It's not possible.
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

popscythe wrote:It's not possible.
Nah, Bethesda is god..... :?
Our Host!