Heroinz

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Heroinz

Post by CloudNineGT »

Black tar is all that exists out here because mexicans and chemistry is for the lulz? Just wondering about the rest of the world.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

White-gray-ish powder, thanks to russian mob. People od'ing like a motherfucker.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

I suppose that is the good thing about tar, potency is pretty fucking consistent. Still it fucking rots your veins.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Friend just got out of rehab. His veins are ok, but his teeth and muscles are no more.
Go back to speed and coke. We dont want a "CloundNine is an hero" thread popping up. :hug:
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Teeth? Maybe I'm ignorant. Got two friends in rehab now, s'pose its quittin' time. Really what I enjoyed about it was less of the high and more of the crazy shit we did while we were on it. Driving around yelling at people and wearing masks, stealing orange road cones, and freestyling about what people are wearing in the grocery store.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

hehe.. I never said it wassnt fun. I make some opium-tea once in a while, and it fucks me up properly. :chew:

And the teeth part is mostly not giving a shit about dental hygiene while using everything. Speed, coke, weeeeeed and smack. Surely the best part of it is having an absolute "dont give a fuck" attitude which is far stronger than cocaine, but it does make your external appearance go down the drain.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

cloud, send me a picture of you :chick:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

CloudNineGT wrote:I suppose that is the good thing about tar, potency is pretty fucking consistent. Still it fucking rots your veins.
Maybe that's a sign that, you know, you shouldn't put it in you?

There's a lot of other crazy shit out there doesn't completely fuck your body up.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Prescription to Breathe wrote:yelling
Prescription to Breathe wrote:masks
Prescription to Breathe wrote:orange
You need drugs for such things to be upon cards ? Poor sod. :drunk:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Superhaze wrote:hehe.. I never said it wassnt fun. I make some opium-tea once in a while, and it fucks me up properly. :chew:

And the teeth part is mostly not giving a shit about dental hygiene while using everything. Speed, coke, weeeeeed and smack. Surely the best part of it is having an absolute "dont give a fuck" attitude which is far stronger than cocaine, but it does make your external appearance go down the drain.
with amphetamines you also have the teeth grinding, though.

Not much wrong with heroin except for constipation and the street-induced probabibility of overdosing
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Considering myself a serious speed veteran I can tell you that grinding your teeth can be avoided with practice. You can learn easier oral habits like sticking your tongue to the roof of your mouth and creating light pressure. Still can be a little sore in the morning but its better than the alternative.
S4ur0n27 wrote:cloud, send me a picture of you :chick:
Clothed or un ?
:threesome:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Whatever you like honey :jerk:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

live fast die as a fetus
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

here's the story bit

<thorkaufman> RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. -- A South Florida couple is charged with child neglect causing death after an autopsy found that their 21-month-old son died of a cocaine and Oxycontin overdose.
<thorkaufman> Darius Clark died April 21 at St. Mary's Medical Center. His mother, Tocarra Nobles, 25, was charged Thursday after the autopsy showed the toddler had drugs in his system. A judge released her Friday on house arrest. The child's father, Vincent Clark, 29, was arrested on unrelated charges and also is charged in the boy's death. Riviera Beach Police Sergeant Patrick Galligan said the amount of drugs in the baby's system were "strong enough to kill an adult."
<thorkaufman> Police said they don't know how Darius ingested the drugs because his parents are not cooperating. According to a police report, Darius' mother told investigators in April that she awoke in the middle of the night to find Darius with "white stuff" on his face. She wiped it off and went back to sleep. The next morning, Darius was stiff and couldn't be revived.
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

Considering myself a serious speed veteran I can tell you that grinding your teeth can be avoided with practice. You can learn easier oral habits like sticking your tongue to the roof of your mouth and creating light pressure. Still can be a little sore in the morning but its better than the alternative.
There is chewing gum, you know.

I'd like to now use this thread to announce that I've been clean for 5 months as of last week (aside from the occasional E and minor prescription pills).
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

baby arm wrote:I've been clean for 5 months as of last week
It's been 5 months since last week? Wow, time does fly. Congrats on being clean though. What's your secret? Mine's a shower.
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

Scrubbing behind the ballsac is essential.
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Interesting.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

baby arm wrote:
I'd like to now use this thread to announce that I've been clean for 5 months as of last week (aside from the occasional E and minor prescription pills).
Grats mang. One week clean so far, my arms are almost healed.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Time to get hooked again
Our Host!