FO PnP: d20 Guide Annoucements

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

gluttoncreeper wrote:Rosh, we know our website sucks, you got one so we can give you a little feedback of our own?
Had one for years, thanks for noticing, Shitbag.
We're working on update our website, and it will go live next year, until then suffer with the grey background (or whatever color it appears on your monitor).
You're using vDreck, what the fuck do you expect to have as a site?

Plus, your site has the most laughable shit for design even FOR a Geoshitties site. Numerically-assigned pages and no title to the page? That's just simply poor, newbie HTML shit. Now for the colors and rest...holy fuck, it doesn't take that long to put in a color code or even plain color name for the links and font on a page. And you also have the text alignment fucked into more illegibility.

Also, who was the fuckwit that decided on the "kewl" black text on dark grey background? That doesn't take much time or talent, either, so what's the shitty excuse now?

Again, note the irony of "Evolution".
As for the deletion of the post, it happens, the new moderator took a page out of our book, not knowing any better, and deleted away.
Oh, imagine that, he acted just like you. So it's acceptable for you to do it, but not them, and you still don't care to give a reason for anything? No, I mean reasons, no more lies and excuses, we've become quite good at debunking them.
He has been educated and apologied to GCG.
Educated about your own book, and then had to apologize on top of doing what was from your own book? Honestly, it's not your moderator that needs to apologize, it's you for your absolutely shitty way for handling this. He was just following along, unless you'd like us to believe that he wasn't an obvious plant/PR gimmick to "raise activity" on the forum.
Is he GOD as someone suggested, no, he is someone that wants to help control the forum from crude (flamatory) posts and profanity.
And then deciding that feedback after a certain point isn't needed, just like you, shitbag. You must be proud to chastize someone who was following along by your example.
On another note, we do like the comparisons to Herve and Chuck and the other developers of the Fallout games. Creativity of a game lies in making and revising game mechanics and canon from a decades past. Chuck used this to make BOS, using a different engine that the other FO games, which was an OK game to play through once. So now the same compasion to be brought to PnP v1 and PnP d20.
With those words, you have just certified yourself as an absolute moron that nobody with sense would throw money away on.
That is all the time we have for this week kiddies, see you nex time.

GCG out...
Goodbye, shitbag. You were never really here to begin with. Try to tell me otherwise, and I'll simply prove you to be a liar. Again.
Obsidian:
Now working on Fallout: New Undermountain!

They promise to spend only a year on this title - only a year less than the original Descent to Undermountain!
minigunwielder
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by minigunwielder »

If we can send their site to the Goons then we can destroy any chance of them getting onto the shelves, really, nothing makes nerds not want to sell your shitty product like an Awful Link of the Day article.
ESF morons keep stealing my damned Yahoo accounts.
:anger:
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Giving them publicity would be counter productive on our thus far effective boycott. It’s more of an information boycott, don’t acknowledge their existence and soon they will not exist.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
minigunwielder
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by minigunwielder »

[s]There is not an Anti-Goon community, there was one, but a combination of all of the members being freaks and clever subterfuge destroyed it, really everyone with a brain knows that SomethingAwful is[/s]

Lets face it, SomethingAwful is like Slashdot, if they trash something, everyone knows it sucks, it is on every forum on Earth, P-A(which is only good for newsposts, and forum),Nuklear Power(Nerds tend to congragate around the site for the sole fact that the newsposts talk about PnP, and their char op column(which is now defunct)), CTRLALTDEL(which is made by a dunderhead, who is surprisingly more intelligent than the gaming media)
and OOTS.(again PnP nerds)

Really we should allocate a secret site for the writing of an article to be sent to SomethingAwful's Weekend Web.
ESF morons keep stealing my damned Yahoo accounts.
:anger:
Our Host!