unreachable lockers wtf?????

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Xion
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

unreachable lockers wtf?????

Post by Xion »

Yo if you have played fallout 2 and explored around Broken Hills you might have seen some unreachable lockers up around the north area does anyone know whats in those lockers or how to get to them? if you do tell me please!!!!!!! :anger:
I would put something here but i dont know what.... HEY! I did put somthing here whoa now Im confused
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Google it and you'll find the detailed guide... Basically it's just all about getting so close to the edge of exit grid as possible and then going upwards.
A_M
Respected
Respected

Post by A_M »

Kashluk wrote:Google it and you'll find the detailed guide... Basically it's just all about getting so close to the edge of exit grid as possible and then going upwards.
+ there ain't nothing usefull in the lockers. Just some drugs and (crappy) guns. In reality drugs and guns are fun, but in F2 they aint nothing special.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

The boxes are what that crappy store with that bitch has for sale, because that's how Fallout handles stores :chew:
Serious Business.
gorefistdoombringer
The Unlucky SDF!
The Unlucky SDF!

Post by gorefistdoombringer »

IF you think reaching those is hard, try reaching sasha the wolf behind
the cathedril in fallout 1, that is fuckin hard. :censored:
STANDING TALL AMONG THE ASHES
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Naw.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

gorefistdoombringer wrote:IF you think reaching those is hard, try reaching sasha the wolf behind
Quiet! Let him figure it out for himself!
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

i concur.
Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

gorefistdoombringer wrote:IF you think reaching those is hard, try reaching sasha the wolf behind
How? >_>
DAC- For all your fallout needs.

^ No, it's not for all your fallout needs. I think this site attracts more swell guy, shitheads, losers, and thread-hijackers than it does Fallout fans. This site should be renamed the Steamy pile of Horse shit or aka SPHS- For all your not-Fallout needs.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

You must equip the ring.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

How :psychosniper:
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Post by PaladinHeart »

I've always thought that Sasha was the one un-killable unit in the entire Fallout game. Are you saying there IS a way to reach her? :-P
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

The STEALTH BOY had a very slight chance for a malufunction. (that's why it was said that it's so "unstable" or so)

The maulufunction caused the player to be sort of like a ghost. Bullets could not affect the player and you could walk through walls.

Just energy weapons could harm you (that's why the laser gatling mutant is placed next to the stairs, because most players automaticly went through and forgetting about the mutant in there, therefore getting busted by his laser burstfire.)

It takes in avarage about an hour to achieve the effect, but it's definetly worth trying it.
I think it's was also affected by the science or repair skill... dunno anymore.

(just turn the stealth boy on and off and watch the status window)

Nah. I was kidding. You can't reach Sasha.
Our Host!