GotMilk+ other scenary sprites and entities download

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
xbow
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

GotMilk+ other scenary sprites and entities download

Post by xbow »

Files include Impaled humans, crucified humans, drive in theater sign and the GotMilk sign.

Send me an image that you want made into a sign state how big it must be and ill crank out the sprite. For some reason I can't make .til's. these work and are no bigger than tiles. A few single layer scenery sprites that do nothing won't eat too many compute cycles.

Enjoy

Download
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I noticed in the cutscenes that the crossbar on BOS crucifiction crosses were shaped like the wings in the BOS logo. If you could whip some of those up it would be incredibly awesome.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
xbow
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by xbow »

are those cut sceens in the alternate ending where barnake joins with the calculator and starts to exterminate muties? I'll bink up and view a few movies and check it out....it would be a cool cross
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

There's two crosses, one has a SM crucified and is a simple 'x' rather than a 't' the other is a 't' but the arms curve up slightly.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Re: GotMilk+ other scenary sprites and entities download

Post by Flamescreen »

xbow wrote:Files include Impaled humans, crucified humans, drive in theater sign and the GotMilk sign.

Send me an image that you want made into a sign state how big it must be and ill crank out the sprite. For some reason I can't make .til's. these work and are no bigger than tiles. A few single layer scenery sprites that do nothing won't eat too many compute cycles.

Enjoy

Download
Excellent job. Many compliments.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote:There's two crosses, one has a SM crucified and is a simple 'x' rather than a 't' the other is a 't' but the arms curve up slightly.
That's what I was talking about. The curve is at the same angle as the BOS wings, though.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!