war never changes

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

fallout ranger wrote:
Mismatch.............that was awesome................god bless you
cheers
made some more changes.
used this:
"the profile. Had the Enclave's plan succeeded, humanity's population would have numbered in the hundreds instead of the millions."

but tried removing in the prior to hundreds and the 'the' in front og millions.
I hope it didn't make it incorrect or summit...
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Mismatch wrote: but tried removing in the prior to hundreds and the 'the' in front og millions.
I hope it didn't make it incorrect or summit...
Only thing wrong now is two chunks of incorrect English. To solve that, turn this:
"With the mutations resulting from the radiation; this meant virtually all. Had the Enclave's plan succeeded, humanity's population would have numbered hundreds instead of millions."

Into this:
"With the mutations resulting from the radiation, this meant virtually everyone. Had the Enclave's plan succeeded, humanity's population would have numbered in the hundreds instead of millions."

After those two tiny alterations are made, this will be as close as anyone could get to making a Fallout 3 intro without knowing Fallout 3's plot. If they plan on using cutscenes, I'd offer this to first FO2 mod team that actually finishes one of their overly ambitious mods.
Last edited by Retlaw83 on Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

there, thnx for all the pointer.
After those two tiny alterations are made, this will be as close as anyone could get to making a Fallout 3 intro without knowing Fallout 3's plot. If they plan on using cutscenes, I'd offer this to first FO2 mod team that actually finishes one of their overly ambitious mods.
anyone who wish may use it.
even bethesda :Þ
Our Host!