The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected
Location: In front of his comp or sitting around a table drinking coke

Post by PIPsqueak »

Oh, pardon me for being out-of-the-loop. I *am* just a scarf-wearing n00b, pal.

Can any new players join? Help me out here.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Clutching the newspaper with the radiated turd in it, avenger walks up behind PIPsqueak, and wraps his left arm round PIPsqueak's neck while holding the newspaper turd over PIPsqueak's gaping mouth, ... "of course you can n00by w00by, but first ya gotta eat the peanuts outta my she-it" ....
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

*Shreeeeeeeaaaaaaak!!!!!!!*
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of insanity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

ooc: LMFAO heheh :D

"thats it Pipsy, eat it all up, isnt it yummy" Avenger69ie Cackles ...
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

PIPsqueak struggles vainly, then seems to find his strength. Pulling one arm free, PIPsqueak grabs Avenger by the back of the neck and with a quck somersault tosses him four meters onto his back. Wiping the shit and newsprint from his lips, PIPsqueak pulls out a combat knife and holds is expertly in front of him, tip downwards, in a ready position. Alright mutherfucka, get ready to die.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Avenger's lapse in concentration see's him four feet in front of Pip, and facing down the wrong end of a combat knife, " Hey, PIP" he says still jovial, "you missed a bit. Avenger takes up the longsword he stole from Alias, he holds it in true conan the barbarian style, although its weight is showing on avengers face...Avenger defends and the fight begins...
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

PIPsqueak begins the assault with a blistering flurry of stabs and swipes. He feints to the face, drawing Avenger's sword to parry, then kicks him in the kneecap, hopefully breaking the fecophile's leg. PIPsqueak then backs off and wipes the part that he missed.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

ooc: lol

With a bruised knee cap Avenger can no longer stand and hold the sword at the same time, he launches the sword, it swings and whistles through the air towards PIP, the Helm of the sword along with centrifical force, pounds into PIP's right arm, knocking the combat knife to the side. " fucker, my knee, you bastard, now your gonna pay, and i've had a really hot curry and a bad case of Ghandi's revenge" Avenger limps towards PIP for Hand to Hand combat...
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

PIPsqueak moves his arm, finds it only slightly bruised, and picks up the fallen longsword. It is clearly unfamiliar to him, but he holds it in front of him imitating moves from old medieval movies. PIPsqueak takes what he hopes is a defencive stance and waits for Avenger to get within striking range.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Avenger storms forward despite the limp. while PIP is struggling to position himself with the longsword Avenger takes advantage of his limp and drops one hand to the ground, clenches some sand and and hurls it toward PIP catching PIP in the eyes....
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Arch watches Avenger and PIP shrugs, his power armor jingling. He slowly takes out a warhammer from behind his back, and hefts it easily.
"Lunch Time" he roars as he charges at the pair.
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

With the help of a shovel which seemed to be mostly used for shoveling brahmin manure, newcomer Calal manages to trip the bulky figure of Arch, who in turn topples over and lands right on top of the unlucky Avenger, breaking his other kneecap in the process.

Calal picks up the shovel, climbs on Arch' s back and starts to pound his head with it, leaving dents in what was once a perfectly good shovel.
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

PIP, startled, stands for a minute gazing at the newcomers. Then he snaps out of it, wipes the sand from his eyes and runs to grabs his knife. PIP throws himself into the melee intent on killing the most dangerous-looking first, ie Arch.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

"Ow, ow, ow," i mutter as Calal hits me repeatedly in the head with the shovel. "Would you i don't suppose you would, stop hitting me with that shovel!" I yell at Calal grabbing him by the scruf of his neck and throwing him into a Pip.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Avenger Crawls away on two broken knees and a bad case of Ghandi's revenge
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

PIP is taken by surprise by the full grown man hurled at him, but he has the presence of mind to thrust his long knife out in front of him as Calal impacts. Blood and bone shower PIP as Calal is impaled on a knife in his hands.

In horror, PIP lets go the knife and backs away slowly. Calal is still standing, but has a knife in his belly.
PIPsqueak
Respected
Respected

Post by PIPsqueak »

Um... is this thing still going on? Have you all stopped posting or something? Where is everybody?
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

If you insist :)

Calal takes a look at the portruding knife in his stomach.

Cool! Got a new piercing! Alright who wants some?
MoRkA
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by MoRkA »

Morka throws a grenade at Calal :)
This is a signature ...
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Calal manages to catch the grenade, counts to 3, and then hurls it back at Morka. :P

Alright PIP, let me show you how we weed out weeds back at the brahmin farms. Having said that Calal pulls the long knife free from his stomach (blood gushing) and charges towards PIPsqueak.
Our Host!