Corrupting Youth

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Corrupting Youth

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I've ruined the lives of at least 5 people I can think of off the top of my head. Two with sex. Two with drugs and alcohol. One with Fighting..Ehrm...Rock & Roll? Actually as I write this I can think of a few more. I'm a bad influence, so I hope others here have had similar experiences with fucking over people's lives.

So. Be they girlfriends or just friends: tell me your stories. I think this is an appropriate area for this topic.

I'd start, but I have to be to school in 15 minutes. I'll be back later to check how fucking evil we all are, and to share my wonderful corruptions.

:chew:

I'm hardcore.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Skip school and tell us the stories D:
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Its not a bad influence when you fuck up peoples lives.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I fucked my cousin's life by screwing her, omg.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

incest omg oneone

I fucked up my friend's life by introducing him to Bjork.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i ufcked up subhumans life by showing him goatse lol
:chew:
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

I don't realy see why anyone should take pride in ruining someone's life.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

SIEG HEIL
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Subhuman wrote:I fucked up my friend's life by introducing him to Bjork.
I would be at a loss to explain such a development, would you elaborate ?
the guardian wrote:I don't realy see why anyone should take pride in ruining someone's life.
Indeed. :drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

No one gets my jokes.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

That's because we're your girlfriends.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Or perhaps, perhaps, PERHAPS, they just don't care enough to indicate they have understood and/or appreciated your 'jokes' ? OH NO ! :drunk:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

I'm telling you....it's the JEWS. It's so obvious, yet no-one seems to realize.

Kashluk, you can lower your right hand now.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Blargh wrote:
Subhuman wrote:I fucked up my friend's life by introducing him to Bjork.
I would be at a loss to explain such a development, would you elaborate?
Bjork is the name he uses when he picks up other gay men.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Either that, or it's the name of his cock D:

700 posts :joy:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

OR HIS FIST
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

S4ur0n27 wrote:OR HIS FIST
OR HIS... FOOT!!

haha
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

OR HIS BIG ASSHOLIO, POOR BAMBINO :hug:
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Aneurysm wrote:OR HIS BIG ASSHOLIO, POOR BAMBINO :hug:
Dont copy us. I know what your up to!
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I'll go in order.

Person 1. Some kid who made fun of my friend's mom when we were in 7th grade. We took him behind the school building, broke his arms, a few ribs, and his jaw. Left him. I saw him recently. He rides a bicycle. He has the mentality of a 7th grader. Has a high-pitched voice. Basically we beat the puberty right out of him, and he's pretty much handicapped.

Person 2. Stupid chick I dated for about a year. Found her a nice car, helped her get her grades up, basically got her ready to go to college with me. Broke up with her, she flunked out of school, started doing drugs, dated one of my friends, did a lot more drugs, never finished school, never went to college. Works at Walmart making minimum wage. Every time she sees me she runs away. I know everyone she has dated since me, and apparently all she does is talk about how horrible a person I am so all her boyfriends break up with her. She can't keep a steady boyfriend because she can't stop thinking of me. :)

Person 3. Met her at a friend's house. Got her drunk for the first time when she was 14. Got her stoned. Gave her cigarettes. She ended up working at Denny's. Got her to do some more fun drugs. She ended up in rehab. Got out, got her to get drunk, and she ended up hanging out with other drunk druggies and got herself raped. Thank Ryno for her first beer and drug experience.

Person 4. My soon to be wife. Got her drunk and high for the first time when she was 14. Inadvertantly got her laid for the first time with one of the guys in our group. Used to buy her drugs. All her friends she has now are people I introduced to her. Plus, she's marrying me. Her life is gonna suck.

Person 5. We just call her Stillwater Chick. She's a cheerleader at Oklahoma State University...At least she was. :) I met her at Denny's one night, took her home, and she basically lived with me for a few weeks. We made out constantly, I had my way with her a bit...I was the first stoner type person she'd ever met, and she was pretty much in awe of my me-ness. Got her drunk, got her high..Got her laid. Anywho, when she wouldn't bail me out of jail, I dumped her. Shortly after, she dropped out of college because spending all her time with me had left her with failing grades. She couldn't keep up with college and moved back with her parents. She blames it on me.

Person 6. This is a guy I've known for a while. When I moved to Stillwater to go to OSU, I brought along a chick to live with me. I started taking them out to parties. They ended up doing crank and coke all the time. Getting drunk all day every day. He failed every class. He got arrested. I broke his car while I was drunk. And then I moved to another college and left my old roommate there. She had to pay all her rent, but because Person 6 was somehow madly in love with her, he paid her rent and let her move in with him. He's now 2 years behind schedule for graduation, and he's got a nice arrest record. Plus he's stuck with the stupid bitch I left up there.
Our Host!