Official UFO:Aftershock IRC chat!

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Slaughter wrote:I don't mind the people that do not like it,
Clearly you lie, otherwise you wouldn't care enough to defend your stance against 'the people who do not like it', would you ?
Slaughter wrote:but I don't see the point in "spamming" this thread with remarks like earlier.
Contradiction, bias, stupidity on your part. Are you comfortable with yourself, O wandering one ? You should have left that bit out given the preceding comment.
Slaughter wrote:Let those who care about the game read the thread.
Given a recent stratified, quantitative survey of the interests of the DAC community as an amorphous whole, it is entirely accurate to inform you that without 'the people who do not like it', your topic would have faded into obscurity much faster than it now will. That is to write - no one cares about the game, this topic, you, or anything else you have to write, it seems.

HOW UNCANNY !!!111111

*is shocked like that time the insulation on the fridge failed*

In closing :

*STABS YOU*

Love to you, and all your fellow miserable cretins,
Blargh

:drunk:
Slaughter
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Slaughter »

Blargh wrote:Given a recent stratified, quantitative survey of the interests of the DAC community as an amorphous whole, it is entirely accurate to inform you that without 'the people who do not like it', your topic would have faded into obscurity much faster than it now will. That is to write - no one cares about the game, this topic, you, or anything else you have to write, it seems.
The vocal majority here didn't like Aftermath it seems. But this was a chat about the sequel, and even though you didn't like the first one doesn't mean that has to be so for the sequel. So this contained information about the chat, and that's it.

As for if people are interested or not, the fact that the people that have posted here are negative to the game doesn't mean that everyone in this community is. There are more lurkers than posters in any community. Thus I post about games I care about, be that the Nival chat earlier or the Aftershock chat now.

As to why you guys see this as such a problem, I have no idea. Constructive criticism is welcome, but "This is why you suck." and "Just a reminder: We still don't give a shit." is pointless. Let the people who's interested read it, or give constructive criticism on Aftermath if that is what you wish. Though the thread wasn't meant for Aftermath, it's related, so fine. Just drop all the bull.

Regarding the future, I will probably heed your "advice". Neither here nor NMA shows much interest, so Fallout fans are probably in general not interested in these games. As to why I post here at all, it's the fact that I like Fallout very much myself, and thus visit the sites.
Greetings from Olav (Staff at http://www.strategycore.co.uk , Slaughter)
Our Host!