Fuck The South

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Fuck The South

Post by King of Creation »

http://www.fuckthesouth.com/
Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it’s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Let’s talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? It’s fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, that’s right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think that’s just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

:joy:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Old but fucking good. Ruff-n-tuff liberals who like to say "fucking" a lot tend to be kind of silly, though.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

atoga wrote:Old but fucking good. Ruff-n-tuff liberals who like to say "fucking" a lot tend to be kind of silly, though.
Indeed x 2 = I concur wholeheartedly also. :drunk:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Read it, the guys full of shit with his typical "holier then thou" attitude. Nuff said.
Harriers for the cup.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Re: Fuck The South

Post by Retlaw83 »

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?
Just because the founders fathers landed in a particular part of the country doesn't mean shit.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.
The concept of "blue states" and "red states" is cyclic. The south used to voted liberal consistently earlier this century.

After this, the guy stops using coherent sentences so I stopped reading.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Wolfman Walt wrote:Read it, the guys full of shit with his typical "holier then thou" attitude. Nuff said.
That surprises you ? There is no substance, exactly, but trite amusement ? I think so. :drunk:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Of course, Republicans get riled just as easily as Democrats D:

Minus all the "fucking", of course.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yeah, republicans never swear D:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Damn right we never fucking swear.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

...in denmark we usually just get a beer, kick eachother around a bit, have another beer, then kick the shit out of some immigrant, have another beer, and then we're too drunk to remember what we were fighting over anyway.

yay for alcoholic bliss.
Testicular Pugilist
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I've been saying for years that Lincoln should have let the south secede. I don't know about all the economic ramnifications, but socially it sure would make a lot of people happy.
SDMVersion3
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by SDMVersion3 »

The next democrat elected should sell the south to Mexico.
Error! I suck balls.
Duck and Cover doesn't... always.
Trakocian
Respected
Respected

Post by Trakocian »

Like some cheese with your wine?
Just a thought....
Windows XP:
Yet another example of how pussies get screwed.

One by one, the penguins steal my sanity

Duck and Cover - Where a thread full of idiots posting the same fucking smile over and over again is considered the cutting edge of hilarity.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

mebbe the next republican will sell the north to Canada D:
SDMVersion3
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by SDMVersion3 »

S4ur0n27 wrote:mebbe the next republican will sell the north to Canada D:
I'd take that.
Error! I suck balls.
Duck and Cover doesn't... always.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

SDMVersion3 wrote:
S4ur0n27 wrote:mebbe the next republican will sell the north to Canada D:
I'd take that.
then teh canædians could use Texas as a gigantic dump.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

it's already a gigantic dump D:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Nah, Canada doesn't want any parts of the US, "blue" or otherwise. Socially, you guys are all neanderthals compared to us.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yeah, especially the right-wingers from the prairies asking for anti-abortions laws, render homosexuality illegal, want to go to Iraq and also want the death penalty back.
Our Host!