stuff....

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

stuff....

Post by Mr. Teatime »

i just recorded a new improvisation (ie. no plans on what i was going to play, just recorded whatever came out) for people who are interested. I call it 'reflections in 7/4', or 'stuff', or... hmm. it's definately ambient, and in one of my favourite time signatures, 7/4, partly because it's unusual. also, the voice i was using had some interesting panning going on. Be gentle :zombie:

<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/teatime/stuff.mp3">28mb MP3, 192kbps, 20 minutes long</a>
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Unlike most people, I think you produce some pretty decent stuff. My only complaint is that most of your tracks are too long.

I like the organ-like sound... for some reason I get an image of the Cathedral from FO1 and its surrounding terrain covered in snow.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Im at 7:47.

Its good.

Edit: Theres abit too much echo though, not that theyre shouldnt be any at all. It just gets a tad annoying in the long run, the full 20 minutes. I like long tracks though.

18:21. Almost over. It made me sleepy, heehe. Still good though, besides the shifty stereo echo.
Last edited by Forty-six & Two on Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

:fish:
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Thanks. It's definately the 'sleepy' kind of music, I guess. The echo was intentional really, just having everything build up into 'noise' rather than a lot of individual notes, like waves of noise.
Our Host!