Halo 2 sucks

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

I ACCUSE
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

avenger wrote:lol homophobe
Oh, yeah, I'm homophobe, racist, black, nazi, gay and I wear pink panties with tight black goggles.

Seriously, no, I'm just annoyed by your attitude.
avenger wrote:Calling me naive is your opinion, you can state what you want
No shit? What's wrong with that I said then?
avenger wrote:aneurysm's "racism", has nothing to do with this topic, And i certainly didnt bring it up here.
try to stay the right bandwagon, preferably one you can understand S4ur0n27
You asked me to explain why I was saying you liked conspiracy theories. Okay, I didn't use the right words : You're fucking paranoiac, touchy and oh so sensitive..

avenger wrote:and a beer for when its legal for you to drink
Ha. Should I feel insulted or something?

Are you even implying I'm stupid, and at the same time imply I'm young? Oh shit, that's complicated!!

I wouldn't make fun of people's opinion, as you just defended people's right to think like they want to.

And you're typing/opinion hardly makes you look older or anything, you just seem dumb, and naive about the world.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Catfight.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Congratulations, This thread has been totally changed from halo2 sucks to Avenger sucks LMFTO :D

1. Homophobe means exactly that, it does not mean black, racist, nazi, gay and You wear pink panties with tight black goggles.

2. Nothing, i'm defending what i stated.

3."You're fucking paranoiac, touchy and oh so sensitive" see point two.

4a "Should I feel insulted or something?"
You can if you like, i dont really care either way.

4b "Are you even implying I'm stupid, and at the same time imply I'm young? Oh shit, that's complicated!!"

hardly. you've already proved that you are young. thats not so complicated is it?

4c "I wouldn't make fun of people's opinion, as you just defended people's right to think like they want to."
incorrect, i defended my statement and your opinion on my statement.

4d "And you're typing/opinion hardly makes you look older or anything, you just seem dumb, and naive about the world."

thats your worldly opinion of me? lol thats okay i can appreciate that, Its nice to know that you've shown me so much attention, do you have any pointers for me so i can be more like you? LMFAO :D

also.. how about another hug?
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

Suicide.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

So, about Halo 2, anyone played it?

I have read about some people finishing it the same day they bought it.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

atoga wrote:Big surprise, considering that Halo 1 also sucked?
HALLELUJA!
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Mr. Teatime wrote:So, about Halo 2, anyone played it?

I have read about some people finishing it the same day they bought it.
i wouldnt mind playing it, but i'm not buying it :) hehe

apparently its due out this friday in europe
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

avenger69ie wrote:
1. Homophobe means exactly that, it does not mean black, racist, nazi, gay and You wear pink panties with tight black goggles.
?
He's not scared of gay people though, perhaps it's possible he just doesn't like them? Like you can dislike spiders and not be scared of them, but people don't say arachnophobe. I don't know, same difference like, you know. Language. It's funny eh?

Halo is unreal tournament with shitty maps.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well, I guess the reason why people tend to use the word 'homophobe' is because hatred towards homosexuality is often explained by the hater's own, hidden tendencies towards such. Ie. you're supposedly afraid that people find out you're really gay, so you go and kick the shit out of all gay men to proove you're not.

Therefore, -> homophobe.

It's not hard & cold fact, it's just a theory and not even mine, to begin with.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

It's also a really shitty theory. People who hate gays do such because gays are different. It's fear of the unknown. There may be some who lash out against gays because they're insecure about their own sexuality, but that theory has been overplayed.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I'm homophobe D: And I'm also an indian cripple.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

taht explains a lot D:
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Subhuman wrote:People who hate gays do such because gays are different. It's fear of the unknown. There may be some who lash out against gays because they're insecure about their own sexuality, but that theory has been overplayed.
What about hating gays for being so goddamn annoying? Or should it be called metrosexual hate? For instance, I realy am indifferent forward homosexuals, until they start irritating the shit out of me with stereotypical behavior. I assume this is why most people have a thing against fags : the fact that a certain loud, flamboyant minority(or is this a majority? I never ran a statistical test) are giving the other fags a bad rep? Fear of the unknown is kind of a lame excuse, in my opinion.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Kashluk wrote:Well, I guess the reason why people tend to use the word 'homophobe' is because hatred towards homosexuality is often explained by the hater's own, hidden tendencies towards such. Ie. you're supposedly afraid that people find out you're really gay, so you go and kick the shit out of all gay men to proove you're not.
I thought the 'theory' just existed so people can just say 'lol ur a OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone' to people who say 'lol ur a OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone' in the first place. You don't really need to be scared of anything or the unknown, or find people annoying. Some people are just violent eh? Anybody not in the group gets buttfucked.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

There's a difference between finding gays annoying (and I can see that) and acting violently towards gay people because of their orientation. The latter stems from fear.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yeah, I guess it's as pathetic as saying "it takes a whore to know one" after being called a whore. The funny thing is - that the Aryan Brotherhood is all against homosexuality, eh? They beat the shit out of gays and constantly brag about their manliness - still, they're the first one to be there when you drop the soap? Does "my" theory work on this particular case?

And I agree with guardian - the stereotypical "faggy act" is god damn annoying. I know homosexuals and you really can't tell them from the crowd by their looks or the way they behave, really. They're avereage people with average people yadi yadi, they don't run around slapping their hands together, going 'ooooh' and 'that's da way tah do it, sistahhh!!'
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Unfortunately, some do. And they ruin it for the rest of us.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Maybe we're all weird and gays are normal.

You can still dream.

(undefined "you")
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well, in the time of Aristotle and friends, it was more common (=mainstream) to be homo- or bisexual.
Our Host!