The Evil Within Him

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

The Evil Within Him

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

The day was growing to an end as the chosen one took out his Zippo. Being a made man for the Bishops wasn't so bad. He got whores, drugs and even got the occasional fuck/suck from Bishop's wife and daughter. Even Myron got some whores. "Hey boss you gunna light that cig up" asked Vic. "Hold your fuckin bramin, shit head" the chosen one replied. So the chosen one lit his cigarette with his new found Zippo he stole from some jet whore when he fucked her.

The night was fast approaching now. "Yo Myron when you get done with that beer your standing first watch". "Dude you gotta be fuckin kidding me" replied Myron. "Goddamn you fucking runt do it or I rip your balls off"! yelled the chosen one. "Ok, ok man don't have to yell. So with that Myron finished his beer, picked up his .223 pistol and stood the first watch. The chosen one and Vic went to sleep.

It seemed like only two hours of sleep when the chosen one got up. They were sleeping in an abandoned house just outside of New Reno. "Ok you lazy assholes get up"! It took an hour for the group to assemble their stuff and move out. As they were traveling the chosen one and his group stumbled on a lone traveler. "Hey fellow travelers" the lone woman said. The chosen one replied "you suck me off and I'll let you live". Myron snickered. "Excuse me"? "You heard me bitch", the chosen one felt the incredible urge to kill her. He hated other travelers for some odd reason. "I will not suck you"! "Then you die", and with that the chosen one took out his Prancor Jackhammer and blew her brains all over her cart she was traveling with. The group then walked toward New Reno.

When the chosen one got into the Shark Club he went straight into Miss Bishop's room. "What will it be"? asked Miss Bishop. "I was hoping for another drink and maybe more Miss Bishop". "If you lucky". "Well I'm a pretty lucky guy", replied the chosen one. The chosen one told his group to stay there and then fucked Bishop's wife.

While they were in bed the chosen one and Miss Bishop talked. Miss Bishop wanted the chosen one the kill her husband. Miss Bishop then went to sleep and the chosen one got out of bed. He snuck into Bishop's room and changed the combo on the lock and then set a new trap.

The chosen one made it down the stairs and went to sleep in an empty room. The chosen one got up in the morning and ate some smoked gecko he stole off of some dumbass. "Hey can I have some of that"? asked Myron and Vic almost cymotainiously. "I don't care just don't eat it all we need to save that". While Myron and Vic were reaching for the newly found food an explosion from upstairs sounded. Vic jumped to his feet and grabbed his Tommy gun, finger on the trigger. Myron pissed his pants and the chosen one smiled. "I think I'm beginning to like the evil ways of life".

This is my first story hope you like it. If you guys want me to write more give me a subject and I'll write it. :evil: :twisted:

Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

hmmm...well, its different. kinda like the evil take on the supposed Hero. a little more content would knock it up a few notches.
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

It's a nice new slant, and a good start.
Our Host!