The role of an Administrator

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

Post by Guest »

GG wrote:Though the best part about Teatime is that he isn't Killzig. Thats not saying much, though.
Actually, that's saying plenty. Killzig was a complete and utter fuckwad, in every sense of the word, and in every area of his Admin duties. If Teatime performs even slightly better than that giant ball of suck, he gets my vote.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

yeah, I'm glad how you told him that when he was around :chew:
:chew:
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I didn't mind Killzig until the last few months of his time here... then he just became an idiot. Anyway, nobody wanted to risk getting banned... except Goose.

Post by Guest »

I already was banned, so I couldn't tell him anything.
Som Guy
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Som Guy »

Franz Schubert wrote:I didn't mind Killzig until the last few months of his time here... then he just became an idiot. Anyway, nobody wanted to risk getting banned... except Goose.
I blame the vegetarian.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

Sub, by what I said I meant it wouldn't be hard to be a better admin than Killz.

And don't even start with the Kreegle-blasphemy, because he was a good admin. The only mistake he made was making Killz one too.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

And fucking up the site afterward.

Post by Guest »

Kreegle was good, no argument there.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I liked both of them. Kreegle was probably a better admin, but killzig made me an admin. So that was :chew: too.

By the way, I was the best admin that this site has ever seen. Probably the best in the fallout community.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

S4ur0n27 wrote:And fucking up the site afterward.
You fuck up this site worse than he did just by posting in it, susan.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Kreegle über alles :caffine:
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Franz Schubert wrote:I'm just saying he should adopt a more Lassez-Faire approach to Administrating. Or resign and give MMRW or Lark or JJ86 the job again. Or obtain compromising pictures of SP and blackmail him into coming back here and assuming command.
Yeah, it's just a pity none of them wanted the job.
Ozrat wrote:An Admin should never get involved with forum drama, or create it.
Here I am thinking of all the times Rosh or Saint_Proverbius have been at the centre of attention in their history of Administration... Oh yeah, there was also all that whole Killzig and Kreegle DRAMA that people are referencing.

I think the important thing here is Teatime has the support of Saint_Proverbius (whom we all know and love) and myself (who's one of the limited and rare number of people who know anything about running the back-end of a web-site).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Franz Schubert wrote:I'm just saying he should adopt a more Lassez-Faire approach to Administrating.

OMG /AGREE

And seriously, what the crap. If you ban NAP for being fucking hilarious, why can't you ban FR for being fucking stupid (and a "bullshit" spammer and the local annoying asskisser)? Other than that all is well, especially with Feelings Online dead and gone.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs

Post by Guest »

jetbaby wrote:If you ban NAP for being fucking hilarious
NAP was not fucking hilarious. NAP was not even in the same zipcode as "hilarious". He was just as much a moron as Fallout Ranger. You're a disgrace to intelligent thought. Sit down.
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

who's ass do *I* kiss?
does this work
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

NAP was fucking fantastic. It's DAC that sucked. How's that for your lame moral of the story?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.

Post by Guest »

I...don't understand. I really don't. NAP made useless posts, he started stupid threads, he spammed every forum he ever came in contact with. He was a complete waste of time, space, and breathing air.

And worst of all? HE WASN'T FUNNY.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

yeah he was you fucking umbilical! You think fucking...garbage is better than the clash OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone, go back to boarding school LOL RTFM FYI FUCK OFF

p.s nap>dac oka
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

No, he was quite funny. He was just pissed off at the current idiocy of the Fallout community as well. He went a little berserk in the end, sure, but don't we all.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.

Post by Guest »

Explain to me how he was funny in any way, shape or form. All I saw was a spamming moron who couldn't type for shit.
Our Host!