The Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Well try it. It's a drink like wine or scotch. In a glass bottle stored in a closet it's still "cold" enough.

You're not supposed to drink it as a refresher or down it right away. The taste gets ruined if its cold because coldness numbs the tounge a bit. But its still not a sin to drink it cold.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

stout is not a lager, it's black gold of liquid proportions

and i think ales are served cellar temperature, so maybe a few degrees colder than room temp? i remember michael jackson having some suggested temperatures for beers :rip: :butt-toucher:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

ale and stout used to give me horrible diarrhea the morning after. it still does sort of but my butt is more used to the putrid black oil of a hangover.

in my bit of england its easy and cheap to buy ale for the most part. there is one called nuka-brown its like nuka-cola heh heh. also boddingtons, badger brew stuff and wychwood are ok. i hate brew dog ipa though as it tastes shit and looks like its marketed to young people who drink ale like me when i like dirty bishops finger and bombadier ok i know a HELLUVA LOT lol jk. beer is served at room temperature which is about 13 degreez and lager is served ice cold as its flavourless anyway O_O
:chew:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Megatron have you tried the other Brewdog stuff? My brother got me 2 bottles of Tactical Nuclear Penguin and Sinking The Bismarck for having finished uni and they were awesome.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Three of us bought a half and a quarter of this potent purple product. Shit is phenomenal.

Anyway in the interest of fairness, we wanted to split it equitably into three quarters. Dumped everything together, took enough out for a jibber, fired 'er up to prep for the festivities.

Fantasy Bud Draft.
:Cue Monday Night Football music:

Kind of based on real NFL or fantasy draft. We drew straws to determine order and from there we took turns one by one selecting the choicest bud available. Each round we'd adjust the order (a la NFL draft) to ensure parity. Obviously there were 4-5 bluechip monster prospects that went quick, then the kind of B-sized buds, some went for size, others for purple density, stem/shwag content etc.

At the end, we all had bud-by-bud hand selected bags of our choosing.

We were so high we even lined them up in formations and compared teams. Yeah, we were pretty lifted and giddy.
Totally spontaneous, but I think this one is going in our repertoire along with the gravity bong, the gas mask, shotgunned blunts and the vaporizer.

Alls left to do now is stock up on Snapple and Funions.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Megatron have you tried the other Brewdog stuff? My brother got me 2 bottles of Tactical Nuclear Penguin and Sinking The Bismarck for having finished uni and they were awesome.
no. i liked them on that oz and james get DRUNK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAScQrRiJsM cant remember the speicifc episode but whatever

nah i didnt like the brew dog ipa or whatever. i had a selection one night and that one was the one i drank the fastest as it was shitttttt. though, my palette as in the roof on my gob is shit so maybe whatever people have differebnt ipninons or whatveer?!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Somebody needs to stop him.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Or he'll cover every man woman and child in the world with a nylon blanket of jerseys?

Anyway, Jet ain't got shit on this stuff.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

jimmypneumatic wrote: Anyway, Jet ain't got shit on this stuff.
People are stupid, seriously D: Drugs are supposed to be fun, yo.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

SenisterDenister wrote:Room temperature doesn't seem all that appealing to me, honestly.
Two years later I realize how wrong I was. My beer palette has grown a lot since then.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

"In sovjet russia, drugs eats you"

Edit - This looks so fucking painful, by the way, why would anybody use that drug in the first place??
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

Good thing I'm drunk, or that would have been disgusting.
does this work
SenisterDenister

I am trying to expand my taste into brandy and cognac based liquors. Any suggestions?

That said the ABC store in my town has a relatively small selection, maybe a half dozen brands or so.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Lancer IPA. I believe you will have to come to CO for it.

Denver, across from the museum. Pub brew. Kinda cold kinda warm, idk

EDIT: sorry SenisterDenister was responding to MT post and shit hit the fan digitally. I don't know my hard liquors that well. I always go with scotch when in doubt. But... don't drink it hot. That's for sake. And only unfiltered at that.
SenisterDenister

Hooch is supposed to be drank room temperature or maybe with an ice cube or two in it, depending on what it is. I like single malt scotches, bourbons and whiskeys, and tequila. The thing about tequila is that you have to get it after its been rested. On the bottle it should say "Reposado" which means rested, and it also has to say 100% Agave, otherwise that means they mix stuff in it.

A good tequila is like a good whiskey. No shots, sipping for the flavor.
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

SenisterDenister wrote:Hooch is supposed to be drank room temperature or maybe with an ice cube or two in it, depending on what it is. I like single malt scotches, bourbons and whiskeys, and tequila. The thing about tequila is that you have to get it after its been rested. On the bottle it should say "Reposado" which means rested, and it also has to say 100% Agave, otherwise that means they mix stuff in it.

A good tequila is like a good whiskey. No shots, sipping for the flavor.
Earth worm jim didn't make it guys. J/S... ;)
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

SenisterDenister wrote:Hooch is supposed to be drank room temperature or maybe with an ice cube or two in it, depending on what it is. I like single malt scotches, bourbons and whiskeys, and tequila. T
Ha, for scotches, you need this.
SenisterDenister

That looks absolutely astounding.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Hmm, the mysterious page with no post.
Our Host!