Music types

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Music types

Post by Retlaw83 »

What bands and/or types of music does anyone stick in their custom music directory? This is something I've been curious about for a long time.

I have three battle songs from the Blackhawk Down soundtrack, and songs by KMFDM, both parts of "Electric Head" by Rob Zombie, "Doom Boom" by Hot Action Cop and "Duality" by Slipknot, as it is one of the few songs they have made that is any good.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Lot of old stuff, Ella Fitzgerald, Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, etc etc plus any mp3s I can nick from game demos or other places get dropped in there as well since it's easier to listen while I map than to find time to sit down and listen to them otherwise.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
quietfanatic
Respected
Respected

Post by quietfanatic »

Go the old stuff. Fred Astaire is good as well.
Forgive my ignorance master.
DIE...die weak fool (cue Bozar death)
MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

it depends (besides, I don't use the custom music directory, because then I can't control whether to skip a track, or to pause it), but mainly puissance, karjalan sissit, coph nia, krępulec. so in general some neofolk, neoclassical, military, ambient music ;) (I never was good at guessing "what genre is this", so these genre names are only orientonal)

besides, some of puissance tracks are hell-like-post-apocaliptic (just let me tell the names of some of the song: hail the mushroom cloud, mother of disease, genocide, biological waste, stagnate and perish), uhm well being honest, almost all of them are either apocaliptic or post-apo
- who's the one to BLAME!? -
- shin! shin! sei! kyuu! sai! -
- hail the mushroom cloud -

me not like my english ;)
xbow
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by xbow »

The music of Voyager. The telemetry signals of the Voyager spacecraft set to music by a mathematical musician. The one I like best is based on pascals triangle, its addicting.
Our Host!