Damn clever move by Valve

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Burnov
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Burnov »

The original Doom is infinitely cooler and more fun overall.
I would rather play classic Doom than Doom 3 if I had to make a choice.

Doom 3 looks like shit and I'll never buy it. Halflife 2 is two years too late and IS shit and I'll never buy it. Well. Maybe. If enough QUALITY mods come out.
Doom 3 looks better than I need any game of mine to look.

Honestly. I'm happy with mediocre graphics as long as the gameplay is good. We've been playing the same FPS for years now with cosmetic changes. I want gaming itself to evolve. Graphics can get stuffed for all I care.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I'm not talking about physical looks of the game. I mean the game itself, the gameplay, the ambiance, the feel. It sucks. Personally graphics are the worst possible thing to implement. Seriously. The last four years or so has been a never ending pissing contest between developing companies to see who can spend the most system resources on teh kuul liting & paritikle effxx. It's such a horribly useless endeavour. I demand a return of good games. Haha. That's like asking the government to give me my say in what it does back.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Franz_Schubert wrote:He thinks his flames are worth more than other peoples', because he uses the word "gormless" instead of "stupid".
*laughs*

Astute, and correct. How could this be anything but the truth? :drunk:
Our Host!