Real Life Fallout

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

He's saying shut up you post to much.

And I'd fucking burn the city down and leave with the what. Dozen people I know, for the salvation of the techno-knights of the Brotherhood.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

jetbaby wrote:He's saying shut up you post to much.
right you are captain obvious!

---------------------------------------------------------

I'd just tell the bastards begging me to save them to fuck off
does this work
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

If I lived in a Fallout world, I'd most likely be a terminally sarcastic Jack of All Trades type person. I'd like guns, have very few friends and drink lots of soft drinks.

Be like a Nuka Cola pirate. But screw chosen one titles. Then again, I'd like to be left alone and collect cool stuff.

My wife would be a tribal who can heal...
My other friends would be assorted Made Men and of course, a mutant, you never know when you need the muscle.
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

Loner, definately, quick shot, and accurate, not like I'd have anything esle to do but work on my aim. Do odd jobs here and there, watch out for myself, try to keep skilled peopl around me, people who can bring something to the table.Stuff like that.
Life is like cheap whiskey, it's mostly bad, and leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, but it's better then nothing.
American Tourister
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by American Tourister »

Given that I like to travel, I would probably accept their mission, as a chance to get out of my boring vault/village. Would likely join caravans on the assumption that they are a safer way to travel, and probably die fairly quickly as a result. If I lived long enough to see a ghoul or super-mutant, panic and empty the magazine into them, unless someone had explained them to me ahead of time.
In F2 I would be distracted from the main mission, by the chance to acquire that glorious Highwayman, and while tooling on down the road to New Reno get picked off by some hilltop uber-sniper. Crash&Burn! :)
"...Curtis Lowe was the finest picker to ever play the blues"
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

It's so funny reading people posting things like "I'd be a skilled gunman". NO SHIT, everyone would like to be a skilled gunman. The interesting part is about moral choices and the stuff which is NOT obvious.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I'd be a skilled gunman with silver boots, a backpack of jet and a hot spandex wearing vampiress vixen (voluptuous and vault-bound, no doubt). Vexing.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Yeah, I'd team up with Doc Hill and Atoga. We'd be one mean team. I'd study fire arms, unarmed and melee combat as well as thieving skills. After all, if you want to enter old pre-war facilities and plunder them, you'd need how to bypass security, sneak, slit throats and disarm traps.

And knowledge of the wastelands would be good.

A nice leather jacket trench coat laced with Kevlar, a SPAS 12 shotgun and Glock and Desert Eagle would be my weapons of choice. And stealth boy 3001. Talk about predator movements.

So how about it, Doc and AToga, would we team up or what?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Only if I can be a skilled gunman... and Doc Hill refuses to make sexual advances on me.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

I doubt we have to worry about Hill doing that, right Hill.
Raxian
SDF!
SDF!

:)

Post by Raxian »

I know exactly what I would do. Depending on the situation. Most likely in a real fallout situation, the town you would be in would most likely be under "Martial Law" or "Gang Controlled".

First I would make sure my family is safe. Away from the Gangs and thugs. I know where I can get weapons, and semi decent body armor (not the cool kevlar vests that the military use). Also there is some High Energy Testing on Weapons and Armor being studied. Most likely in M.I.T, RPI, But first off I would get all the necessary supplies and "Make my own way" to whatever was needed.

I would go alone. Get used to the loneliness. You may not be tough thug, but you learn, quickly. Learn to survive, and then thrive. Then establish a perimeter. Then take things out strategically.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Thanks a lot asshole.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

Welcome to texas, asshole.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Me? I'd get my merry band of friends together and form a Soft Drink based gang.

Do what I want
Help others when it suits my needs
Take loot
Kahgan
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Kahgan »

I'd smash the face of everyone I hate and then go on raider parties till the mob hanged me... huzzah :drunk:
BRING BACK CENTERED DAC!

REGIN* FOR KING OF NORWAY!

http://forum.nwsgames.net/index.php
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

I would, along with everyone in South Jersey, loot National Guard armories. I would probably also have awful aim; moreover, I'd probably already be dead, being that if someone were to nuke the United States, it's a safe bet that the East Coast would be fairly saturated with fun-bombs.

I guess I'd give it a shot, but in all honesty, that's the kind of thing that you can't quite predict. I can see myself getting liqoured up and then dying. It'd be like waking up hungover, not remembering the previous night, without the waking up part.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Carib FMJ wrote:Me? I'd get my merry band of friends together and form a Soft Drink based gang.
But a year ago (about 6 posts up) you said you were gonna team up with atoga and Doc Hill.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I would probably rape and pillage for quite awhile, then I will have some moment of clarity and ask one of my rape victoms to be my wife. After that I would find my nemsis from high school and we would have a firefight.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

Get sledgehammer. Get speed from drugstore. Use sledgehammer&speed to get necesary supplies from stores/survivors. Have a short-lived ball.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

I live less than 20 miles from D.C.

So, I would BE Fallout.
:)
Our Host!