So how's about HALO 2?

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

sweet

Post by Janus Matchell »

jerman999 wrote:
Janus Matchell wrote:Say jerman999 do you think the Flood might be making a come back ine Halo2? I thinkg the folks at bungie have plans for them.
I wouldn't be surprised, but I think much of Halo 2 is going to be about the Covenent and its storylines. I've read rumors about a rivalry between the Elites and Brutes that will flesh itself out throughout the game.
That will be sweet to see Covenant fighting other Covanant. I hope that the story will stomp some ass. Halo's storyline was ok but it could have been a fuck of alot better in terms of explaining the SPARTANS and their fancy little combat armor.
Ignore my warnings and pay no heed then your live will be ended shortly indeed!
jerman999
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Re: sweet

Post by jerman999 »

Janus Matchell wrote:That will be sweet to see Covenant fighting other Covanant. I hope that the story will stomp some ass. Halo's storyline was ok but it could have been a fuck of alot better in terms of explaining the SPARTANS and their fancy little combat armor.
There are currently three books that have been written based on the Halo universe and explore the backstory behind the Human-Covenent war. You can find them on Amazon, and from what I've heard, they're actually quite well written.

Edit: triple post
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Re: sweet

Post by Janus Matchell »

jerman999 wrote:
Janus Matchell wrote:That will be sweet to see Covenant fighting other Covanant. I hope that the story will stomp some ass. Halo's storyline was ok but it could have been a fuck of alot better in terms of explaining the SPARTANS and their fancy little combat armor.
Dammit now I have to go out and read them. That's cool thouh thanks for telling me.
There are currently three books that have been written based on the Halo universe and explore the backstory behind the Human-Covenent war. You can find them on Amazon, and from what I've heard, they're actually quite well written.

Edit: triple post
Ok thanks jerman I will have to read them. ALso I am looking forward to halo 2 fo shizzie my nizzie!
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Didn't mind Halo. It's still the main game my friend and I play on his xbox. Just going through it on co-op on legendary, and it's still barely a challenge.

Halo 2 looks cool, and as long as they still have splitscreen co-op I'll play it, otherwise I won't.
Janus Matchell
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

oalright

Post by Janus Matchell »

I bought the novels and read them on my bus trip up to Tulsa, Ok. So far so good or as good as a video game adaptation can get.

Is this true and confirm it if it: but is there going to be a statistic system that tells you how many kills you have in multiplayer, accuracy, etc.?

That would be sweet if there was.
Our Host!