Meepo Takes A Holiday From Sanity

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

No, I suspect the 'was' is intentional to suggest that he's done with you and you have, for all intents and purposes, ceased to exist. I tend to agree with him. If you like FOT so much--hey, fine. Go and play it. But quit bugging us.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

o i enjoy fucking with u guys, its fun, plus im bored and have time to kill so blow me :eyebrow:
SDMVersion3
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by SDMVersion3 »

Okay, but you can't come in my mouth.

Anyway, while I think FOT was good, it is not a roleplaying game, and incorporating copious doses of it's tactical based combat system into Fallout 3 would be a grevious error.
Error! I suck balls.
Duck and Cover doesn't... always.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

He needs the assface icon. Either that or a ban.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Thread separated and locked just because it was so special. Feel free to unlock or move elsewhere....
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Heh, I think I coined the term Craptics, at least I never saw it til I started using it.

meepo. Craptics sucks ass.

Youre mad about retro 50's ?

Thats what FO is fucking about, looser.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Meepo wrote:bahhahahahahahahaha i still think sneaking,ambushing, annnnd whatever else you said (i didnt really bother with your dumbass little points) is better then slowly using my shitty Ap's to FINALLY make it to an enemy then just doing the EXACT things u mentioned except takeing more time
As opposed to talking them out of what they're doing, or talking someone else in to doing them in for you, or poisoning them to death, or any of the number of other options that Fallout allowed over just straight up running and gunning.

Even then, Sneak in FOT didn't work worth a shit. Unless you're fighting a bunch of n00bs that have no idea what perception does, then there's no point in even bothering to use Sneak.

As for ambushing, given the real time combat in FOT, ambushing is rather pointless to even try unless the people you're playing with are completely stupid. You send in one guy to lure out their forces in to your trap, and chances are the other guy is all set on aggressive. If your little pissant baiter person isn't dead after that, you're lucky, but I doubt the other guy is going to move away from his spot to hunt that one down anyway. I know I wouldn't move after that. I'd just wait. Given how automated FOT's combat is, I'd reload all my guys and go get a sandwich.

Really, all FOT has is sniping and rushing.
stop ATTEMPTING to make me look stupid
Yeah, he's not as good at making you look stupid as you are.
------------------
American Tourister
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by American Tourister »

This guy reminds me of Radscorpin. Remember him? He was loads of fun too.
Meepo>Radscorpin, or Radscorpin>Meepo?
"...Curtis Lowe was the finest picker to ever play the blues"
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I like Rad better. Even Appolo is better.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

Sniper....NO SHIT. I fucking knew that u dumb fuck, thats y i used it against the people. Please everyone before you say something to me make sure your thinking about it otherwise instead of your feeble attempts to make me wrong you just make yourself look stupid. As for the ambushing, im talking about single player i know someones not gonna run after 1 man im not that fucking stupid, but u obviously are. The computer falls for bait almost all the time. And i would just like to say a game that i can enjoy pointless hours of gore is my idea of fun. Now about that talking crap...im not sure but i would say if people were living in some hellish wasteland looking for food,weapons and medical supplies i would think that saying "dont do it" or something isent gonna affect them at all. Next time your getting robbed ask him nicely not to take your money and see what he says.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

u dumb fuck
Irony
your feeble attempts to make me wrong
You do that for us.
yourself look stupid.
Take your own advice.
The computer falls for bait almost all the time.
Yea, thats just stupid A.I. then.
im not that fucking stupid
Says you.
im not sure but i would say if people were living in some hellish wasteland looking for food,weapons and medical supplies i would think that saying "dont do it" or something isent gonna affect them at all.
Thats the problem, not everyone IS doing just that if you paid attention during fallout and fallout 2. Some people are actually trying to recover civilization. Maybe you missed that part. Ofcourse theres more to it then just that. But for the simple fact of proving you wrong, that'll be it.
Next time your getting robbed ask him nicely not to take your money and see what he says.
I have to in order to legally make him eat his own teeth.

Now, wheres your shut up button? It needs to be put into the on position.
Harriers for the cup.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

This thread stopped making me laugh a long time ago. Who unlocked it?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Satan, naturally.
Harriers for the cup.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

my shut up buttons on my ass, its this little pink button right between my cheeks. Go ahead....push it :joy:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Yea sure, I'll give it a good hard push with my foot.
Harriers for the cup.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

im sure you would enjoy that.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I'm sure I would enjoy it more if you posted more then 5 words in a response. It's more fun when you post stuff thats nonsensical then talking about how I would enjoy kicking your ass. We already all know I would enjoy it, so theres no need to mention it.

Also - The subject is on Fallout Tactics and you being a moron. Keep on topic troll.
Harriers for the cup.
Meepo
Perpetual SDF

Post by Meepo »

Nah. Im done with this dumb shit i dont actually care if anyone likes Tactics or not. Actually i own all Fallout games and play them everyday. I love FoT more but in my mind Fallout series is like half a point under Tactics. Its an awsome game and i enjoy playing it so yeah. I was just being a dumbass "troll?" (never heard that 1 before) for the hell of it. It was just for some time killing sooooo yeah im done with this bullshit its no fun anymore. Goodbye my little Fallout...people.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

No! Don't go. We... need you.
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Cya Meepo <sniff>. Have fun in 7th grade next month!
Our Host!