Are we going to do a round robin here, too?

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Diestler felt the water wash down his throat, jolting him awake. Staring down at him was a huge wet yellow eye, twitching around and a small black marble of an eye staring at him. Fear washed over him for a second, then realised the mutant was smiling at him. "Ello ooman me Skrap I I am called you take pointy stick from leg me thank oo!" said the super-mutant giggling slightly. Diestler started to look around his surroundings, and realised he was in a town. Smoke curled up into the red sky as the sun slowly climbed up, as did Diestler putting weight on his leg slowly. The leg seemed ok now, only slightly bruised but at least he could walk on it. He looked at Skrap the mutant in slight awe, but mostly humour.

The mutant was about 9 feet tall, it's green rough skin blended in with the ripped and dusty combat gear he wore. Over his head he wore an army helmet and round his neck sported a dog-tag that was pulling tightly around his neck. His mouth opened on one side, and a long yellowm stream of saliva dripped onto the vindicator mini-gun he had strapped around his waist on an ammo belt. On his back he seemed to be wearing...

"What the hells that?!" said Diestler, pointing to the shape on the mutants back. "Oh this!?" said the mutant, slapping the shape on his back. "I don't know." The mutant knelt down as the shape swang around and Diestler smiled slightly. This was turning into a good day after all.

Jack lit the skinny dog-end and looked at the body's in front of him. It looked around 40 or so raiders had been torn to pieces by bullets. Blood had dried on the walls and floors, making cracks seem like cuts in the piles of gore. The tribal looked over the bodys, and poked one with his spear. It had been killed about a day ago mabye, give or take a few hours. Quiet at first, Jack didn't here it but then he was sure. A car engine, coming towards them. He silently motioned to Zeer to get down as he threw himself against the rotting voices. He heard muffled snippets of conversation, something about Mushido and water. Through a bullet hole he saw the bottom of a boot...if only he could move a bit further...

The voices then started to get fainter and the door slammed shut. Jack slowly got up, drawing his pistol and creeping towards a small cracked window. He looked out and saw a girl talking to someone else, then the car screeched away leaving behind a trail of dust. Jack sighed and slumped down, staring at the motionless Tribal that had wiped blood over his face. That had been close. Jack was suprised they had'nt noticed a huge tatooed tribal amongst a bunch of raiders, plus both of their foot-prints. He tapped Zeer lightly on the shoulder then walked out to follow the tracks. Tongiht they would get him...tonight.

The guard looked around, sighing. The night was calm and still. He would see nothing tonight, probably not even a mantis to shoot at. He rubbed his head and frowned, then thought he heard something. He turned round, swining his gun wildly. Nothing. Just the jitters. He turned around again and spat. And spat. Then dribbled. And vomited. Pints of blood. The spear had lodged itself between his spine and his heart, making it poke out like a hood-ournament on a car. The tribal stepped out of the shadows, pulling the body into the darkness and cleaning the spear with his hand, then silently moved onto the next guard.

Jack was having a good time. This was easier than expected. He had followed the car a few hours later and tracked it down to this camp, and he and Zeer had had a bet to see how many guards they could take out. The plan was to infiltrate, locate the car and take a DNA sample then build up a potrait from the targets DNA structure. They would then have a picture to identify him and finally kill him. That or blow up the place with C4 or just kidnap the girl and wait for him to step forward. Jack had so far found a air-vent and was climbing along, and looking for the gargae they had seen from outside. He had alos dropped down and killed several guards with razor-wire and dumping them in the vents. Just for fun though. Jack saw a guard pass underneath and got the wire out again, flicking open the vent hatches and swinging down, bringing the razor wire to the guards soft neck and quikcly pulling him up the vent and spilling only a little bit of blood. Jakc then moved on, thinking how many kills Zeer would have gotted by now.

Leaving it open for fight scene...that or you could just have them find the sample then leave and stuff. Plus you have the mystery item of Diestler and Skraps.
:chew:
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Then the next chapter will be mine.
If my Star Wars addiction isn't to complicated I'll probably be able to write most of it down tomorrow, even though this can be somewhat delayed due to the fact that I'll be moving my site tomorrow... I think...
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

PLEASE... Tell me what is your answer!!! A lot of time has passed and there was no direct answer... This tortures me far more better that the most sadistic pleasures of Pyro... Some say that "no news is good news", but it is BAD. My head is full of ideas and I need to use it or to throw it away... Please, tell me at least "no", so I could relax at last...
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

what was the question?

Yes, you can join the story, but if you have another question I don't know.
:chew:
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I'm worried about Section8 BTW. Where is he? Haven't seen him for a while and it's soon his turn... 8O
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Sir_Funkalot wrote:I'm worried about Section8 BTW. Where is he? Haven't seen him for a while and it's soon his turn... 8O
Heres a post by Section 8 from the Tactics Mapping Forum on May 9
Section 8 wrote:I've been busy. I'm working on 2 projects at work, doing some occasional stuff for a third, and producing another project on contract, outside of my normal work hours. I also had to write and teach a crash course in game design, so I haven't had time to help you guys out. Be patient, though. I should get some time over the weekend.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Well, just as long as he returns...
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Sir_Funkalot wrote:Well, just as long as he returns...
It looks like I'll become total mad far sooner, than I anticipated... A pity...
Yes, Diestler, I'll clean my room soon, I don't want to be cooked like...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Have you read the whole fan-fic yet, Follower?
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

I canassure you... several times... And if you asked about it, I have some questions...

When and where does it happen - before Vaultdweller, I know, but when exactly - is master or brotherhood is active already? How eastern the story is running and where is it sopped.

What is FBI stuff - is it local organisation or smt bigger?

What is the point of hunt - simple revenge or smt more interesting?

Will you get some familiar persons from FO serie..?

And so on...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I'll try to answer the questions:

The FBI is a large (deadly) organisation, probably controlled by some pre-war government.

There will be no Fallout characters in the fan-fic as far as I know.

The bad guy has escaped from prison and the FBI guys has got the mission to arrest him. There might be some personal reasons also...

The story takes place east of the Rockies at least, and neither the Master nor the Brotherhood is active in that area, at that point.
-----------------------

If someone else has another answer to Follower's questions post them, cause I'm not sure if I'm right...
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Can anybody explain me what is happening with this topic - I don't see recent posts. If you can, post an answer in "Grim news" in gen discussion... Thanks
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Version of questions The New FBI is an order solely dedicated to capturing and holding danguerous minds. About 50 years ago a group of ex police men who were unhappy with the way a organization was running things these numbered about 50 they found a small bunker and founded the NEW FBI.....

i will get around to posting a fic soon so it defines a couple of things
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Can anyone take over my part this time? I'm having a hectical week at the time, with several works and tests that needs to be done...
Elara
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Elara »

I'm getting a bit worried about being able to do my next installment too, since I'm swamped with stuff for my own site and RPG plus dealing with IRL issues. Pyro seems to be on a roll...
"We happen to like Fallout, just not the Fallout community.They don't know how to think on their own, have double-standards, and basically bash anyone or anything that isn't Them. Internet people trying to desperately to be cool and failing, basically."
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

accept DIS
Last edited by Megatron on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

I'm sorry pyro that cannot be accepted. Read my last addition. Rayen and Sarah are not there they have left they are currently 30 miles away at a bloody lake how the hell have they mysteriously reappeared?
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

sw0ned
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I've gotten a bad Star Wars addiction, and am uncertain if I'll be able to continue being part of this round-robin. Anyone that can take over after me?
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

sw0ned? Ghetto please inform me on what the hell that means. Funkalot ditch the star wars addiction
Our Host!