Are we going to do a round robin here, too?

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

I hate myself, but I must post it AGAIN... Whaaaaat abouuuut meee?!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: Can I join? What should I do? S_F, if you want I can post a new chapter...
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Follower can write my part this time, I'll make a chapter later on. My school ends in two weeks, and I've got no homework until then, so I might be able to have time for both SW and Fallout until my vacation... :)
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

So, finally I get what I want... UHAHAHAHA :twisted: I wonder what you all think about it - "another neckbitter". Yup, that's right. I can annoy people for hours - I am merchant, after all...

I'll bring a new guy in this story - I don't want to interfere in main plot. I don't know your plans and don't want to change them. I only want to describe this story from new side, and that's why he willn't interfere in most of these action - simple watcher... or may be not(I like mystery, old trick, but always works) Sorry for a lot of description, but I don't like action - I can't describe it propely

CHAPTER

Old ghoul watched for his glasses. He lost it again and was pissed off:
"Where is these ****ing... I'll smash... Blasted gecko's ass..." - his words were heard on the small dirty street. Old fella was looking for his thing in large jarbage of junk - one of local jokers told him that saw his glassed here...

Some fight was heard in town - a lot of gunshot, cries of wouned and died... Ghoul didn't care about it - who was interested in his person... All, what was troubelling him was the lost of his property.

"Hey, you old asshole..." - smb called him. The fight ended long time ago. The night came to the town and nobody call him like this(nobody dare to do it), except one person - the voice was childish...

"What do you want, would-be gecko's goo?" - asked he with smile.
"Big S. want to see you... again?!" - young girl at the age of 8-10 appeared before him.
"So, he has another work for me... goood" - old ghoul answered with his horroble, toothless smile. He knew that this smile could afraid even experienced traveler, but that girl didn't afraid him. She looked at him angryly and said:
"You are 214 years old, but you still behave yourself like a boy - try to be more serious..."
"Ok, lil gecko's ass, let's go talk with this "Big B." - said he with smile and took her on his shoulder. Young girl smiled and told him a way to the hirer...

"Oh, where is my glasses?!" - cired he suddenly. Old ghoul stood near the old tavern and was watching after two strange guys - tatoo covered huge tribal and hunter with large gun, who were leaving it.
"What glasses? May be, These one, that you wear on the nose..?"

An old ghoul entered the tavern. Nobody noticed his apearance - "bad sign. These guys are waiting for me..." - thought he, but entered - he was alive yet and this was good enough. Small girl got down and was going near him:
"Here you are, Mr. - great and terrible Flesheater..." - said she loudly to the croud and they laughed. Old ghoul smiled too, but the large man in dark leather, who was sitting before them - Big S. - didn't smile:
"I see you have a girlfriend now, John... I didn't know you like young ones." - he smiled evily and licked his lips fast. Smt bad was coming from that man, that made a young girl to hide after the back of old fella, but she answered angryly:
"Shut you mouth, scum. I am old enough to tear your ass..." - John closed her mouth with his hand and pushed away gently:
"This is a bad business, Sara. Go, talk with bartender..." - he sent her away and than turned to that man:

"You are becoming more foolish every year, first you didn't want to kill "poor, innocent people" and all other freaks. Now you take care about some beggars - what next?!" - he smiled again. His face was covered by shadows, but John knew it good enough. These unpleasant smile followed him in his nightmares..:
"What do you need, scum. I thought I had told clearly enough to your laceys that I hadn't work with on you any more..." - he wanted to turn around, but heavy hand of that large strong man fell on his shoulder:

"Be careful, old man. I lost a lot of good folks today..." - he said with threat. Old ghoul looked at his eyes calmly and answered quitly:
"You lose a lot of scum. They deserve all what they get... Put away your ****ing hand or you forgot what I am capable of..." - large man smiled grimly and did as he was said:
"Relax, dried asshole, I only try to check if you are capable on that work... I see you still have the same fire in your eyes. You know what must be done and you know how to do it... If you need money, I can help."
"Are you joking?! I am looked after by all laws of that blasted wasteland, when I perfromed your last business. I barely survived and get no money, and now you want..." - old ghouls wanted to say smt else, but was interrupted:
"It was you fault. You shouldn't leave any witnesses... and you get smt more than money - damned good weapon and my support. Is it so bad? You had no problems since than and now I need some help..."
"Let me guess - you want me to rob Fort Nox, full of these mech things... NO, you want me to storm the FBI HQ - am I right? You willn't get me simple mission... So forget it?"
"Wait, John..." - there were heard struggle in the voice of that large and bulky man- "I need your help... I am in total ass. Most of my men are killed... Can you do it for old times... Do you remember Daria, mother of that young bitch, you take care, she was killed today by these bastards..."
"Oh, don't make me cry... All your efforts are laughable..." - large man became angry, but kept silent and continued:
"Did you notice these two man, who has left the tavern recently. They are tracking one man - killer of my people. Kill him and bring to me the guy, he is travelling with... He and his sister are very important - you even may not kill that bastard. Simply return to me his companions."
"Errr... what people... who they are travelling with... Poor old ghoul don't get it..?" - Big S. looked at him grimly and gave him large bag of drugs... John smiled and than said:
"Now your offer can be discussed. I know these men your are talking about - damned good bounty hunters - I have seen their fine works. I know about these guys, who killed your men - FBI boys, right?! Yes, these people are quite famous in these parts. But I don't know anything about my target and it makes me nervous - who can I challange?!" - he said and looked at his "friend". Without saying any word, large man put before him another bag full of coins. Ghoul smiled broadly and said:
"Your generiosity admires me - this pal must be really big boy...". Big S. looked at him and answered grimly:
"You can be sure in it. You can't even imagine what business you interfere in. This man and his sister must be brought to me in one piece... at least they must be able to answer questions... I know that you'll never fail - you'll better die, but in this case the last will be better. If you fail me your fate will be much worser than death..." - large man said and left quickly the tavern. John was left alone and smiled. These words could be heard often from Big S., but now he believed him. This large man afraid smt - old ghoul could swear that he heard his last words, said to himself:"my fate will be even worser...", but he couldn't be sure. Anyway he get a new job and life was interesting again. He called his young girlfriend and said gaily:

"It's time to travel again, my young companion. Are you with me?"
"Sure. Another useless travel to dust our asses" - answered she with dull face, but her face was smiling a little.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

/me reads the addition
right....
I'm just asking a question in general whos doing the next chapter? Elara,Piro, S_F Me?
What the fuck is a smt
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Who is master of that stuff - some sort of plan will be good. If you want, I can post it. I see that smb must annoy for weeks until smt will be done. This chaos of buracraty must be stopped :lol: . S_F or smb... I understand that you are busy now - exams I all that stuff, but some order here will be good. Direct plan for everybody: chapter, time, limits... :lol: - that's my suggestion...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

There is not supposed to be a specific order in which it goes its supposed to be random and as for plot you make it up as you go along
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

But some basic rules OF ORDER of posting :wink: will be good too, don't you think? "Order above chaos" - I like these words. May be you should relax a little - I know these post good enough, don't worry :twisted: :D
Last edited by Follower on Wed May 29, 2002 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

There arerulesread the first fucking posts those are fucking rules idiot WHAt THE FUCK IS A SMB
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

My last homework is for today, so when I come home after school I can start working on chapter ... 14 ... I think... :)
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Ok so SF are you doing the next addittion if so im after you ive got the writing itch again
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I'll write the chapter today or tomorrow, okay. Sorry for not have written it earlier, but I've been buzy working on my SW site...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

SW as in starwars? You pitiful bastard j/k
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Yes... SW as in Star Wars...

http://www.persson.home.se/starwars/test1/index.html

But maybe later today, or tomorrow it'll be:

http://www.persson.home.se/starwars/index.html

And that chapter will be up tomorrow... it's a promise!
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

/me taps the screen S_F you there? /me taps it again

umm you still doing that addition?
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

To be honest... not really :oops: . I've spent my time saying farewell to people I'm not going to see anymore and also my SW and EUII addictions has gotten the upper hand, expect little Fallout from this computer in the near future... Arch, take over if you like...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Curse you star wars :cry: I can't do it exams coming up and needing to study
EAlra Follower, Piro its all yours try not to mutilate it too much
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

You know, it looks like that everybody forgot about this topic. WHERE ARE YOU, guys, anybody? I hear only you S_F and Arch... Anyway, I am here and I am interested in this stuff yet. I'll try not to mutilate it too much :oops: :roll:

CHAPTER

Two travelers were coming slowly through the Wasteland. Their faces were unseen by rough masks, their clothes were dirty and full of dust. Strong wind arose a lot of dust in the air:

"Have I ever told you how I hate desert storms?" - small girl repeated her annoying words another time. Her voice was almost unheard in this horrible howlings of wind. But an ond ghoul was able to hear her even in hot reaches of hell. He was happy that he was not alone here, among lonely Wastes. He was very old and began to afraid lonelyness and Sara's quite voice kept him calm and ready for everything.

"All will be fine, young bore. Desert storm will end soon, wind became calmer, we shall stop..." - he said loudly, trying to reshout strong blows of wind.
"Yeah, you say it any time, when I begin to cry. I am not foolish and I understand in what ass are we now. We lost a horse, we lost all our food, we lost our way..." - she interrupted him roughtly.
"Oh, please, not again." - John couldn't believe that she was saying again. It was she, who lost all thier food, but continued to blame him. An old ghoul was surprised by it, but kept silent. It was enough problems for him for now. He only smiled with his unpleasant smile to his young companion and tried to wrap himself up with his sturdy, well-used cloak. This desert's dust hurt his limbs greatly with their bleeding wounds. Young girls answered nothing and kept going after him.

Sands of nothing followed him all time. An old ghoul heard cries of his old victims, he saw the shadows of his past, normal life before war. It looked like goody tale for him now or his present life was a nightmare...

Hunger was growing quickly, wind didn't became any calmer, his young friend became even more desperate. He looked in her eyes and saw there tears. John tried to make her fun, but hunger tortured her much more, than experieced, old, dried body of ghoul. He was helpless here and only hoped to find some trading caravan or some other party soon. Sara couldn't resist problems of Wastes for long. But she followed with her old friend and said nothing about it. She didn't complain about her worries or tiredness any more. She only kept silent and followed him...

There was smt there, in the Wasteland. John felt it. It strong blows of wind he heard his howling. In dark air, full of dust, he saw his quick shadow. Smt followed them, smt big, quick and smart... Deathclaw. Ghoul cursed these blasted sands and prepared his weapon. This beast was waiting smt and didn't atacked, but an old ghoul knew good enough the instincts of these predators of the Wastes. He will atack sooner or later. He took tired Sara to his shoulder and kept going. She said nothing and fell asleep immidiatly. It was more than enough than any thanks for him.

FIRE!!! A small light appeared far away before him. Dark air couldn't show him how long it was from him, but ghoul knew that it was their only chance to find any help. It could be traders, farmers, scavangers or raiders. They all had some food... and some information, needed for John, and he would get it. He smiled evily and looked on his large weapon, hanging on his body under the clothes. It was heavy enough to be used by most of the ghouls or peoples, but he could use that weapon, known as bozar, easily. He got it from his old friend and leader Big S. as a sign of friendship and payment. He worked good enough since than and kept his sorry ass from any troubles for a long time. He will kept him save from this shit too...

He was coming closely to fire and began to hear loud cries and laugh of drunken people. Gunshots and smell of hot food - smb cooked meat. It was looked like that time, when they found tribe of cannibals, but old ghoul push away unpleasant memories and returned to his present. He checked his weapon once again and steped into the lightcyrcle of fire.

"Hey, guys, Am I get too many booz or we have a guest?" - cried one scarcovered small man without any armour or clothes. He clearly got too many booz, because he was looking in other side, than ghoul was. Everybody else didn't notice him too. They were busy with their own.

It was surely some sort of merchant party. About two dozens of people full of happyness, drugs and booz among hellish sands of deadland. They had great time and didn't want to be interrupted. But smt wrong was here. There was no place in the wastes, where fun was good and clean. John smell some troubles here, but he needed some food and information so he continued, became double troubled. He felt himself easier if it was even party of raiders. He would kill them quickly and all, but these ones...

"What a hell is going on here? Who are you, guys?" - he asked one man, who looked like in senses. He looked at him blanky and began to shout:
"Devil, devil from the grave. It's him again..." - but then he suddenly stoped to shout and fell asleep. Nobody else didn't notice his cries. Everybody continued their fun... almost everybody:
"You willn't get anything from them." John heard these words. He looked who said it and saw that it was two children of Sara's age - boy and girl. They were sitting near the fire and was cooking some food. A young boy smiled him warmly and invited by smile to join them. John was hungry and joined them without any question...

"So, what has happened here" - asked Sara with interest - "It looks like they all are crasy". She was awakened and now was eating quickly. An old ghoul sat near and talked quitly with a boy.
"We were coming to small town, that was situated nearby... we were part of merchant party... we are all that remained after ambush..." - young girl could talk barely. She was very weak and her tired, but her look had senses and strong feels - "People came; people, like your friend - without skin... they did smt and all became crasy... most of them. Others were killed or captured, we are hiding now..." - she looked at Sara with sorry look and return to the boy, who was talking with John:

"I saw men, you are talking about. Large tribal man and a hunter they were here several days ago... before all that stuff happened. They bought some food and booz and went away. They were coming to the north..." - the boy said and looked at old ghoul with interest. - "Are you following them? Do you know that they are famous bounty hunters? They will kill..."
"I know enough. Do you have enough food?" - he said quickly and children quitly smile. - "We have enough food" - smt wrong was in their smile, but Sara couldn't understand what - "You can take as much, as you want. You even can take that brahmin. I am tired to feed him all time..."
"As you wish... Sara, let's go." - answered John quickly.
"What?! We must rest, relax, may be have some fun... why are looking at me so stange? Am I wrong?" - young girl looked like ghoust. Her skin became pale, her eyes began to shine like fire, her voice became loud and rough... She tried to be in senses, but strong headache took her asleep...

"WHAT...?! What was that?" - she awakened and tried to understand what has happened. She had strong headache and couldn't remember anything.
"Relax, girl, all will be fine" - she heard quiet voice of John. She was too tired and even couldn't open her eyes. But she felt that smb drawed her.
"We had enough food now girl... and I got brahmin transport. We'll get them soon, sleep..." - his voice was quiet and calm, but she knew that ghoul was troubled greatly. "I'll talk with him lately" - she though with a smile - "he must learn to relax" and than said:
"With brahmin we'll catch nobody... these slowly dumb..." - she lost her thoughts and fell asleep, but her last words were about their recent familiars - "poor children... what are they doing now.", her voice changed to snore.

"Poor children" - repeated old ghoul her words with grim smile and said - "These bastards will get what they deserve one day. Blasted cannibals... I wish I could kill them... they ate their own parents... and gave us the same. Very funny... But they told me what I want... No matter, that beast will kill them all soon. Now I understand what was doing deathclaw there. Easy prey - one predator ate the other one." - he looked with worry to the south where was left the horrible camp, and smiled. All was calm - desert storm was over, wasteland was hot and lifeless as usuall. Their tager waited them somewhere to the north. All was fine. Only quiet howling of several wolfes was heard somewhere near...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Bling typing complete...
And continuing from where I left off since noone else will

An hour later…
“Are you going to stay in there all day?� Rayen asked irritably
“Is there a problem?� she asked him quite calmly backstroking around the lake
“Would you like your dinner floated to you?� Rayen asked her angrily, he was not accustomed to the presence of women naked
“Could you float it?� she asked him coming towards the edge
“Probably not� he sighed and turned back to tending the fire. He quite clearly heard the sound of water dripping as she got out.
“Oh don’t be such a prude� she told him trying to walk in front of his view. Quiet calmly Rayen turned around so that she was not in his vision. Sarah laughed peel upon peel pf silvery laughter as she rummaged around her clothes and put them on.
“You can look now� she told him, Rayens eyes remained closed
“Have you got clothes on?� he asked her his eyes not opening
“Yes� she said exasperatedly and Rayen opened his eyes to see her with a tumbling mass of wet heir draped on her shoulder
“Finally� he muttered looked her up and down she was dripping water on most parts of her body “Sit down by the fire I’ll serve up dinner.� He told her while searching through the pack and withdrawing a ladle, two wooden bowls and spoons. He quickly poured soup into the bowls and handed her the bowl and spoon. Rayen then poured his self a bowl and sat down beside her. Quietly they ate the soup, as Rayen finished he laid down, placing the bowl beside him.
“Rayen can I ask you something?� Sarah asked him as she ate
“Mmm?� he hummed his reply
“Why is it that you are the only one in your family to have white hair?� she asked him. Rayen just lie there quietly “Rayen?� she asked him again her answer was a sigh. Quietly Rayen begun to hum it was an old tune slow and melodious.

Rayen sighed again looked up at the sky. The stars glittered and Rayen suddenly felt cold,
“Maybe another time, that story has not yet begun to unfold.� And with that Rayen started to seep into deep sleep. When he awoke he found Sarah lying on him with his cloak wrapped around her. Quietly trying not to make a sound he unbuckled the cloak, got up leaving the cloak drape around Sarah, Rayen stared at the water. The suns’ rays begun to penetrate upon the night the stars fading, Rayen knew instantly that they were going to Vershai today. He heard a soft sigh from behind him. Quickly looking around he saw Sarah beginning to stir. Rayen begun to pack up the nights encampment as she awoke.
“I know where our brothers went� Rayen stated as he finished packing up the encampment
“Where?� she yawned walking over to the car
“The city of Vershai� he told her opening the car door allowing her to enter.
“How do you know this?� she asked him while stepping into the car and sitting down
“My brother always goes there at the start of the case you’ll never find a city more filled with pompous bastards and merchants�
“Why does he go there then?� she asked him, Rayen shrugged his reply
“Who knows, maybe to get drunk, get new weapons or maybe its just cause hes a bit lonely�
“Lonely?� she asked peplexed, Rayen coughed uncomfortably and her eyes narrowed
“Vershai has a number of indiscriminate house� he told her blandly
“And you know this how?� she asked him coldly her eyes turning to daggers
“Friend recommended one of them� he said trying to avoid her eyes.
“Really?� she asked him with heavy doubt. Rayen sighed and contuinued driving

Now for *Shudder* Exams
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Archchancellor wrote:/me reads the addition
right....
I'm just asking a question in general whos doing the next chapter? Elara,Piro, S_F Me?
What the fuck is a smt
Reading the story once again I noticed a question for me - is it a question? Well, smt is something in brief... and smb is somebody...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Follower those were annoying the hell out of me since i first laid eyes on them
Our Host!