Are we going to do a round robin here, too?

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

I'll be leaving the DAC Forums now, as my interest for Fallout has coolen of, or whatever.

But before that I will make chapter 16.
It should be found here in some days.
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

So my first greeter on that forum leaves it... It's a pity. Farewell, I say - share yoour wisdom in any place you go :D
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

At the time Star Wars and Europa Universalis is the worlds I've decided to explore, and whenever I can share my wisdom, so will I do.
And I will probably return, but for now I need to get that chapter 16 wrote... :)
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

So, Arch, now you know what is smt so there will be one problem less... Damn, this fan fic stuff eats all my time. I even have not enough time to visit wasteland... but it is worth it. Oh yeah, I feel such inspiration, that I can rewrite all history of the Earth... Anyway, I am in good mood so in this days I'll write a lot - you should hurry or I'll catch the storyline and I'll have to add smt new to the main plot (like the stuff that Rayen is gay and Sarah is a mother of Sara - relax, guys, I am joking) Anyway, I'll destroy HQ of FBI in this part of Wasteland. This organisation is large, I suppose, and there will be no harm for it, but what a surprise it will be for Rayen to find his home in ruins...

Chapter

Sky was light, though there was night. Dark clouds were coloured in red by the large fire of halfdestroyed building... Some light and noise were heard far away from the smoking ruins of the FBI. Loud hum of fire of miniguns... single shots of sniper rifels or pistols... short rounds of SMGs...

There were a lot of people - fighters, servants, women and children - they all were fighting for their lifes. Raiders... it was they, who atacked the base. Hundreds of them...

Cries of wounded or killed people were not heard. All scene was too far away from an aged hunter who looked at that picture with smile from the remote point under the defense of cliff:
"You see, big boy, I was right. All these FBI boys are nothing. There were enough to shut down their defensive line and kill several guards and they are prey of raiders... It's so conviniet that they save us so much time. Now I now exactly where is our prey... This old man was so talkative person..."
"I had to make some things to open his fucking mouth. This stubborn bastard..." - large tribal man looked at fire with dark smile. His cold eyes saw deaths of many innocent people, which cause he was mostly, but he felt nothing. Weak is always prey of the strong one.
"You are as cheerful, as always..." - an old hunter looked at the emotionless face of his tribal friend with a smile - "ok, let's go. There is nothing left for us. Raiders will clean all the mess." He looked at his friend and without any word followed him.

"Are you sure that it is the same place?" - small girl looked at her aged friend with doubt. - "I see only burnt building. No FBI or smt like that. More likely this is another preware storagehouse. Surely we shall find nothing... Hey, John, are you hearing me?" - ghoul was busy. He was watching after smt from a cliff. Several days ago there were otherwatchers there, but he didn't know... and didn't care about it. He was very surprised to see the ruins of that powerful base in the past... but now it was only dead ruins. Most of the dead bodies had been eaten already by
desert scavangers... most of signs of the battle were lost too - the wasteland had a short memory about it's fallen children, but several signs were seen anyway:
"It's cann't be..." - he muttered - "may be Sara is right... But the smoke... and sighes at the road - a lot of foots of people. They couldn't disappear so easily. Only several days has passed..." - he looked at the ruin building once again. But his poor eyes couldn't notice anything. He wanted to come closer, but it was rather dangerous. He felt smt wrong there...

"Oh, c'mon, old ass. There is nothing scary." - a small girl lost all patience. She couldn't wait for nothing for so long. An hot sun was shining brightly, there was no wind - air was clear, warm and clean. It was a fine day for a walk and she had to sit there with that old ghoul. She looked at him once again and smiled happily. He was runing after her at his burnt, crippled legs, shouting smt. She didn't hear his words, but it was so funny that she began to laugh. The expression at his face was so funny - eyes were almost unseen under the burnt skin, hairs fell at this face and left long trail on the earth, his thouthless mouth was opening and closing so humoursly... He was runing to the ruins of that building - she didn't wait to see smt terrible. She ran without any troubels and didn't look at her back. That's why she didn't notice shadow following her slowly...

"Blasted girl... I'll cook her like... I'll make..." - loud cries were heard from the distance. An old ghoul tried to catch that young annoying girl, but she was too quick. He saw his young friend coming down the mountain to the ruins of the base. John was not so happy from that idea - he finally understood what has happened here and tried to stop her... but she didn't heard him:
"You will see smt, you don't want to see..." - he muttered quietly and followed her as quick as possible. He was busy, coming down to the base of the mountain - he didn't hear quiet noise near, he didn't notice some movement nearby...

"It's you again" - suddenly John heard loud growling. He tried to look back at the source of the noise, but he was knock down by strong blow at the head. He lost consciousness quickly...

From the darkness of dream he heard unknown voices, loud laugh, quite hum of fire... He tried to understand what has happened, but he couldn't. Even sense of heard words was foreign for him. He couldn't remeber what has happened to him... Suddenly he heard the well-known young voice. It was Sara, his young friend. And slowly he began to return to senses:
"I tell you, he is not the sameone. Have you seen them? No. But I SAW them - scary skinless things. Even one look enough to make people crasy... This miserable ghoul is nothing against them. Do you think he can do... Hey, it looks like he is listening us. His breath has changed - smart fella... HA. Hey, Sporky..." - this rude, unpleasant voice belonged to one short human-raider with bold head. There was seen some tatto at his forehead. He was talking with another radier - tall fella with mercyless look and evil smile. An old ghoul could see them, but he didn't see the one they called. But by the heavy steps he understand who he was - supermutant...

"What the problem, boss? Your new slaves are making problems..?" - John understood that it was he, who knock him down. Than he felt the smell of that big fella near him, sir itself sense the strength, coming from him.
"Don't worry, Sporky... They are quiet. At least he is - his girlfriend is a talkative devil. I had to knock her out... Say, you took part in fun several days ago, didn't you?"
"Surely, boss. We all were..." - there was heard laugh in his heavy slowly voice.
"Well, some of us were busy." - a short raider looked at his long friend. - "Anyway, tell me - do you remember these freaks, boss's favorboys?"
"This stuff?!... May be... and what?" - there was heard fear in voice of that strong selfsure supermutant.
"Nothing, buddy - relax. Tell me, this ghoul looks like..." - his voice was interrupted by loud laugh:
"This asshole... They were smt, but this guy..." - John felt that he was lifted in the air easily by someone's strong hand and than dropped hardly, so that his bones cracked.
"He is nothing... I killed enough of his kind..." - Sporky repeated his words again.
"I don't know" - tall raider was not sure.
"Ok, if you want it. Hey, super... kill that fried ass. I don't need him anyway... Oh, untie him. I want to prove that stubborn fool..." - short raider licked his mouth at the waiting of fun.
"Don't worry, boss. I even give him a knife. I want it to be a fair faight too." - there was sarcasm in his words. Ghoul couldn't do anything against smb like that supermutant. But he had no other choice. He was standing the yard of the destroyed building. All sorts of tech junk was lieing around. There was seen only these three raiders - there were no signs of other ones. Among piles of dust and ruines walles he noticed bodies of fallen people. Most of them were robbed. Even clothes were taken by the scavangers, some of them had signs of torture on their bodies. But ghoul noticed several survivers near smt, looked like the raiders car - these people looked worser than dead. Torn clothes, beaten bodies, hungry tired look - there was seen Sara too near one old man. Judging by amoun of blood on his clothes, he was dead or dieing...

But he looked at it quickly, without any sense. His true enemy was behind him and he had be ready for the fight...

Second Part

Large mountain of muscels was seen before him. Ghoul looked like small child before the mighty shoulders and hugy body of supermutant. He got a small knife, which could be used only to clean fruits. Supermutant was really pleased by that joke. Smile made his face even more ugly - his small eyes became unseen under the large amount of green, hard skin... Raiders were standing near and were laughing even louder. They were making some jokes about that figth, but John didn't hear them. He saw only his enemy...

"Nay, this ghoul had no chances. I think you was right... but it will be a damn good sight. We should repeat it some other day. You are a bright fella..." - tall raider nodded to his short friend and smiled, showing mouth, full of gold and bad theeth. Short raider smiled him evily and laughed, than he got anothet "bright" idea:
"Hey, may be we should show this stuff to his girlfriend. I am sure she will like it..." - without saying any more words he left his friend to watch the battle and went to look for her - "hey, pal, try not to die before I get you some audience. I am so good, that I even can't believe it." - he laughed loudly and disappeared after one of piles of junk.

John was looking at the coming closer supermutant. He felt coldness of steel in his hand and it gave him the some courage. Small knife look harmless in one's hand and everybody was sure in it - ghoul understood it by the grining face of his enemy.
"It is your mistake..." - murmured he quietly and fell back, waiting for his large opponent to come closer. He was watching for good moment to atack. He wouldn't get many chances - heavy fists of supermutant could kill him with single blow and all depended from him.

Atack..! Quick swing with his small weapon and ghoul felt how it's blade cut through hard skin and soft, tight flesh. The blood of his enemy covered his blade and his arms - he felt the growing fury of the supermutant. Loud growl was heard from almost in every particle of his mind. This sound made his loosy and he lost his moves for a second... he felt a heavy hand on his body. He felt it's deadly strong grip...

Sara was siting near the dieing old man. He was crying about smt in the agony of death. She tried not to hear his cries, but to help him. She was busy all the time and didn't pay attention about what was happening around her. Other people didn't touch her either, they had their own problems. Young girl afraid to look around - she didn't want to notice dead, burnt, torn apart bodies. She didn't want to see their faces, to see what has happened here. She tried not to look at the weak, poor people surrounded her. She saw enough of them in her life, but there were so many of terrible things... She looked at the dieing old man. Sara didn't want to touch him; she wanted to run away, but he was suffering greatly and it looked like nobody wanted to help him. His shaking hands were grabing the air, his blind, cut off eyes, were seeking smt, his weak body was covered with blood and terrible wounds and only torn underwear was hiding it. Purulent old wounds of some unknown weapon were seen under the large amount of knive scars, that were bleeding terribly... Sara couldn't look at it and turn around. But his terrible cries made her to look at him again. She couldn't left him alone:
"I am here, old man." - She said quietly, trying to be as welcome as possible...

Cracking of an old bones was song of this battle. Supermutant threw the motionless body of the ghoul on the earth and smiled with satisfaction. It looked like he broke all bones in his body. His fists left no alive place on his body, but Sporky hit specially to leave him alive. That blasted ghoul dared to hurt him severly - it was very painful. He felt how his arm was bleeding, but he didn't care he wanted to take care about that damn insect and he did it:
"Hey, you - where is boss? I wanted to show him how I will kill that maggot." - he asked tall raider but he didn't know anything:
"He will come now. He is looking for that girl. By the way it is too long his is gone. Finish that pal and I'll go look for him..." - he took his gun left enemies alone.

"Rayen... I don't know... him... I don't... North... To the North..." - meaningless cries of the old man were heard clearly. Young girl looked at him helplessly and tried to do smt, but it was useless. His wounds were too many, he lost a lot of blood. She tried to relax him:
"All will be fine..." - she looked around sadly and repeated - "All will be fine..."
"Rayen... I didn't want... so many... so deadly... The girl..." - he took her with weak hand. He was looking at her with blind eyes and there was felt madness in his voice - "The girl - she is a key..."cough" skinless... they will... kill us..." - suddenly Sara felt strong arm at her shoulder:
"Yeah, yeah - I am tired of that fool. He was big boy here, but now he is dead man. It's time to shut his mouth forever..." - he took his knife and calmly cut off his neck. Girl was standing near, looking at him helplessly. She didn't know what to do. Ok, your new friend is busy and will bother nobody with his shouts. Let's go to see your another friend. He proved to be quite funny..." - he laughed evilly and grabed her. She was shoked and could do nothing.

Supermutant was standing and looking at his crushed enemy. It was pleasant - like to smash a rat. So pleasant and quit sound. He raised the body of that fool and prepared to crush his skull like an empty shell. He looked at his face covered in blood and noticed signs of suffering there. It was so pleasant that he stoped for a second watching after it... Blood was running slowly by his large body. The earth around was covered by it already. His strong limbs were shaking lightly from the wound at the hand. Supermutant watched at the ghoul for some time, smiling evily and than fell to the earth. Left hand of John pushed one bloodstring of Supermutant and he was dead already. His cold arms tried to grab the neck of that ghoul but it was useless... Supermutant was dead.

"I know what to do" - cried short raider loudly. "This is my business. Turn around and go to your Khan scums. This is our territory..." - a young girl heard loud cries of several raiders. They were approached by them and she ran away. Her "master" was busy enough without her. His angry voice was heard clearly. So she close her eyes and tried to hide after the pile of junk. Sara was afraid, she was never so afraid - even when she met that big, scary large man who demanded smt from her. She knew that her friend will help her, but now... She closed her eyes and tried not to hear what was happening there...

Gunshots and cries... once again. This earth was full of blood already, but smb cann't stop. All was quick and mercyless. At first Sara heard single shots and angry cries, but than she heard several rounds. They were quiet and nobody cried after it. All was calm. She even wanted to look what has happened, but heard fast footsteps - smb was coming there. She shouted and tried to run away, but fell to the junk. She closed her face with hands and cried with fear.

"You are a big girl" - laughed John loudly. He had some smocking large weapon in his hands and was looking at his young friend with grining face.
"It's you..?!" - Sara couldn't believe that it's true - "but he said... oh, he lied, of course... where have you been? I was almost killed down here." - she looked at her skinless friend angryly and tried to get up, but her legs were shaking, so she fell down:
"What are you looking at? Help me!" - she demanded angryly and sniffed...

Smoke of the ruined building was seen far away to the south. Our friends were siting in the strange halfscavanged car of raiders and heading to the north. Sara was silent all the time and John was talking all the time:
"I am sure that I didn't tell you that before the war I was canadian elite ranger. Now I showed that bastard what does it means, to kill by bare hands. It is not to kill several raiders by bozar - this is art - to wait a good moment, to see surprise in the eyes of your victim... You know what is strange? I talked with several survivors there - they were talking about some ghoulish creatures like me, but more... frightened. I'd like to look at it." - he laughed cheerful. He was in a good mood because he passed the real challange or it was side effect of used stimpacks... Sara looked at her friend and smiled - he surely was a terrible sight...

Ok, I think it's enough for me for now. I am waiting for you chapters.
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

The base the beautiful base
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I will please ask you to spell thigs properly in additions not with SMT and SMB

Or i shall KYFA you SOB

NO more additions follower i have next part. Glares at follower for destroying the base
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

No problems, Arch. I have my own story to work at now so I'll be rather busy... And I'll try to spell things propelly though it is boring.

This story is whole yours... for now :twisted:
Our Host!