Incomplete Registration Process

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Incomplete Registration Process

Post by Ozrat »

Murdoch is trying to register here, but cannot activate his account because no confirmation e-mail has been sent to him.

Any of you unfailable admins wanna help him out by either manually activating it and sending him a starting password or something?
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

If he has a profile, it should have been activated? Whacko. (Unless I'm speaking too late.)
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yer talking through your hat atoga.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Re: Incomplete Registration Process

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Ozrat wrote:Murdoch is trying to register here <snip>
Why bother? It's not like much is happening anyway. It may / may not kick back in if Killy does / bothers getting the DaC.net domain back. Silly Killy.
Last edited by DarkUnderlord on Sun May 09, 2004 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Or we could just spam spam spam and hope for things to light up?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Our Host!