?

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

idiot wrote:
Jimmyjay86 wrote:Slavemaster? He was a big spammer that didn't hesitate to flame anyone. He never seemed like the tender type who was afraid of being flamed in return. It actually says something good about this site that he isn't here anymore.
You just suck.

In all fairness, he was of the opinion that NMA was equally as gay, if not moreso.
I enjoyed slave and his opinions. They all made sense but the democratic and fair mindset of people just cant see it.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

I didn't realize there was so much love for the hillbilly wigger. Everybody is entitled to an opinion but when they are consistently negative then it gets kind of depressing. Dunno, but that's my memory of slave.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Bah, he was fine, sometimes pissed me off, but wh doesn't, eh?
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Ozrat wrote:Bring GG and S_M back and every single other good regular you guys had before they all left in order to save face before DaC hit the shit and you might have a chance.
Don't worry, now that I'm back, the rest will come pouring in...
Our Host!