Myron's Bug

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
SpellTrap
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Myron's Bug

Post by SpellTrap »

There's a bug in NHMYRON.SSL that prevents Myron from using up ingrediants when making drugs. Anyone know where it is? I've been trying to troubleshoot it, but so far no luck.
"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of Radaway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50-year old Vault 13 jumpsuit. Let's hit it."
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

What ingredients? What drug? Does this happen all the time or under special conditions?
SpellTrap
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by SpellTrap »

Kashluk wrote:What ingredients? What drug? Does this happen all the time or under special conditions?
All ingredients, all drugs, all the time. He gives me the drugs I ask for, but he doesn't use any ingredients to do it.
"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of Radaway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50-year old Vault 13 jumpsuit. Let's hit it."
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

So... he can make infinate ammounts of drugs (stims) from one set of ingrediants?

I don't know anything about modding/editing FO... but I do suggest looking for another example of something that you know removes an item from your inventory, and then search for that (or lack of that) in Myron's file.
SpellTrap
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by SpellTrap »

I was wrong, apparently the v1.02 script file doesn't fix it either. Any ideas what other file could be causing this?
SpellTrap
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by SpellTrap »

ARG! After spending the better part of a day troubleshooting this, it seems that it's because I hacked my character so he could carry 999 lbs. I've done it before, but this time it seems to have caused some sort of glitch, since things can no longer be taken out of my inventory during dialogue (while emptying my inventory into the nearest bookself, I noticed Algernon didn't take the power fists I had brought to him earlier, either).
Our Host!