DAC swag

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

DAC swag

Post by CloudNineGT »

Really though. I wouldnt mind a well designed DAC t-shit, or a DAC bumper sticker. Hell, someone could re-create that Duck and Cover thong that made Picture of the Day a while ago. We have several talented artists in the community, so does a little extra cash in DAC's pocket hurt? It could be a little something on CafePress if nobody could handle distribution.

Anyone into the idea?
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

only if we got a The Wasteland (tm) shirt, with your choice of goatse or tubgirl on the front back and sleeves.

Actually, if they were making them, i'd buy them. Forum pride or some shit.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I'd buy one because I only have 2 shirts.

Mabye not a dac one, one with davide or twb on would be cool. Mabye with How Kubrick or something too.
:chew:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Just buy a cheap white T-shirt, take a permanent marker, and scrawl "DUCK AND COVER" on it. That'd be pretty cool. You'll be sure to pick up the chicks.

That pointed out, I'd still be interested in, and would still buy, an "official" DAC shirt. Though I really dig Megatron's suggestions.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

atoga wrote:Just buy a cheap white T-shirt, take a permanent marker, and scrawl "DUCK AND COVER" on it. That'd be pretty cool. You'll be sure to pick up the chicks.
At least it would have something of a post-apocalyptic allure to it, especially if it was a really old, torn, bleach-stained shirt. Official merchandise and the associated features for a PA website would simply be unintentionally hilarious.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Something like the Mad-Max-into-the-sunset deal in the upper left of the main page on the front and the always popular fallout shelter logo on the back would be A+
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

I'd want on the front: 'I hate FOBOS and therefore am hardk0re. Please bow out of my way.'

Because it's true.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Ohh another good idea..
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Re: DAC swag

Post by DarkUnderlord »

CloudNineGT wrote:I wouldnt mind a well designed DAC t-shit
a T shit? How do you get them to come out in such a funny shape? All I ever get are kind of long oval ones. Like cucumbers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

DarkUnderlord wrote:CloudNineGT wrote:
I wouldnt mind a well designed DAC t-shit

a T shit? How do you get them to come out in such a funny shape? All I ever get are kind of long oval ones. Like cucumbers.
This is the kind of grammar and spelling nazism that should be recorded for future reference and a laugh.
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

How about the DaC logo on front and fist.jpg on the back?
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Viktor wrote:How about the DaC logo on front and fist.jpg on the back?
I can see the ad for it now: "Great for parties!"
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

"What the fuck, Chuck?" shirts?
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

Lunchmeat wrote:"What the fuck, Chuck?" shirts?
Fuck yes. I'll have three in XL size. One to wash, one to wear, and one to spare.
jerman999
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by jerman999 »

How about a black t-shirt with "Don't forget to Duck and Cover!" on the front with the picture of the pipboy ducking and covering under the desk while giving a thumbs up? Then you could put "DAC" and "www.duckandcover.net" on the back.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I wouldn't mind dac, but I hate having any names on clothing because it's like OMG WALKING BILLBOARD MAN.

A shirt made of all the twbs would be pretty cool, or mabye a picture of davide made up of tiny cells of davide tinted?

I'd dig a blue shirt with a 13 on the back. Mabye a white shirt with the radioactive sign on the back? bixharo.
:chew:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Vault 13 shirts would be über cool. You know, blue fitted long sleeve / t-shirts with the yellow stripes and the number on the back... I'd buy one right away. Might be assaulting copyrights and shit though, better consult Interplay before doing that stuff?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Hmm I don't know, I thought Interplay was all about whoring out their licenses. Infact, I'm suprised they don't already have said shirts. They'de probably want like 10% of the cut or something.
Harriers for the cup.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Kashluk wrote:Vault 13 shirts would be über cool. You know, blue fitted long sleeve / t-shirts with the yellow stripes and the number on the back... I'd buy one right away. Might be assaulting copyrights and shit though, better consult Interplay before doing that stuff?
I don't think you can copyright some clothes for a game?

I wouldn't want a blue skin-tight shirt with stripes and shit. Whichever, so long as it's comfortable.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I think everything "invented" in the game is property of the developers. Say, the name Vault13 for example or the clothes or the names or pretty much anything, I think. I could be wrong though.

How about one-sleeved leather jackets?
Our Host!