The Mangled Penis Thread

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Are you circumcised?
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

Spazmo wrote:Are you circumcised?
this is relevant how?
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

How is it NOT relevant?
One day...
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

is this thread relevant?
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:is this thread relevant?
not to someone who's penis has never ever been as close to a vagina as when they were born.

so i guess it is pretty irrelevant to you.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

trythebill wrote:
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:is this thread relevant?
not to someone who's penis has never ever been as close to a vagina as when they were born.

so i guess it is pretty irrelevant to you.
ow im touched in a sexual way. funny you choose to ignore previous questions and direct your fucked up frustrations to me, who couldnt give less than a shit what a needle dicked business student thinks about me.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:funny you choose to ignore previous questions
which questions?
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote: and direct your fucked up frustrations to me
there are no frustrations present. i already got owned today, there isn't anything to be frustrated over. you left yourself open for a shot, i took it.

so there.

p.s. i'm not a business student.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

you're upset i don't answer questions pertaining to my penis?

do you consider that normal? i don't.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Are you a Jew?
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

i'm black. micheal jackson black.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

So you have a white face but black body? Anyway cmon answer the question, are you circumsized?
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

trythebill wrote:you're upset i don't answer questions pertaining to my penis?

Haha, you just came on here saying you got your dick waxed, but you're too shy to admit if your circumsized?

I'm thankful my family worshipped some backwater religion that doesn't require cutting part of your fucking manhood off. Any man who has his son's foreskin cut off should be fucking shot. All you guys bitching about Depleted Uranium, car pollution, our rights being taken away, etc; what about tens of thousands of children having part of their dick cut off every single day? What about their rights damnit!!
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

This is the beginnig of the spam which astrayed this thread, spamzo should be fucking raped by kasluks band.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

Menno wrote:
trythebill wrote:you're upset i don't answer questions pertaining to my penis?

Haha, you just came on here saying you got your dick waxed, but you're too shy to admit if your circumsized?

I'm thankful my family worshipped some backwater religion that doesn't require cutting part of your fucking manhood off. Any man who has his son's foreskin cut off should be fucking shot. All you guys bitching about Depleted Uranium, car pollution, our rights being taken away, etc; what about tens of thousands of children having part of their dick cut off every single day? What about their rights damnit!!
Menno why can't all Americans be like you? :cry:

When I was born they convinced me that circumsicion promoted cleanliness or someshit

And I think some pedophile fuck teacher told us in gr 5 or 6 that if you weren't circumsized you had to spend a lot of time making sure nothing gets under the skin or whatever... but i'm beginning to think otherwise... i miss my fucking foreskin... god damnit I WANT IT BACK
bey.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

iohkus wrote:When I was born they convinced me that circumsicion promoted cleanliness or someshit
Same here. When I went to school if you weren't circumcized people looked at you like you had a dick hanging from your forehead.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

OnTheBounce wrote: I guess I can add that one to the long list of reasons why I should have busted a cap in my old man's ass years ago...
OTB
Haha, yeah you should have. Of all the bullshit my father used to make me do (like work when I was 14), I'm still grateful he never did a chop-job on me when I was born.

Speaking of which, I had a similiar conversation with my girlfriend a few days ago. She's a religious Christian, and I'm for the most part an Atheist. Anyway, the marriage question arose [crackle of thunder], and she informed me that when we get married I'd "have" to get a circumcision since I'd be converting to her religion (for the marriage ceremony). I told her fuck no, because I don't want to lose any sensation and since its been in her and she's sucked it, I don't see the problem. So I guess what I'm asking the Christians out there is was she pulling my wanker, or was she being serious? Would I need to get a circumcision if I were to convert?
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Menno wrote:I told her fuck no, because I don't want to lose any sensation and since its been in her and she's sucked it, I don't see the problem.
If there's loss of sensation I've never noticed it. :lol:
Menno wrote: So I guess what I'm asking the Christians out there is was she pulling my wanker, or was she being serious? Would I need to get a circumcision if I were to convert?
No, you shouldn't have to. That's a provision of Mosaic Law, which the Gospels were supposed to override. This was actually in issue at one of the early Church councils and it was decided that circumcision wasn't going to be a part of conversion, just like the dietary laws of Mosaic Law were abandoned as well.

Of course, there's all sorts of people out there that believe all sorts of things, especially some of the less mainstream denominations...

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

When I was born they convinced me that circumsicion promoted cleanliness or someshit

And I think some pedophile fuck teacher told us in gr 5 or 6 that if you weren't circumsized you had to spend a lot of time making sure nothing gets under the skin or whatever... but i'm beginning to think otherwise... i miss my fucking foreskin... god damnit I WANT IT BACK
Damn Propaganda!! Unless you're sticking your dick in a pile of dirt (or Ned Beatty's ass in 'Deliverance'), nothing's getting under the foreskin. My girlfriend gave me that same line also, "it promotes cleanliness..blah blah"; yeah circumcision promotes cleanliness because you have to actually make sure it's clean all the time. With an uncircumsized dick, to quote Ronco to some degree, it's just "Just fuck it and forget it!" (tm). I've never had a single situation where particles of dust/dirt got trapped in my wanker.

I feel bad for you that your circumsized, those extra nerve endings, from what I heard from others who were circumsized, make some difference. If you're looking for a reason to sue your parents, you found one.
Last edited by Menno on Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

OnTheBounce wrote:No, you shouldn't have to. That's a provision of Mosaic Law, which the Gospels were supposed to override. This was actually in issue at one of the early Church councils and it was decided that circumcision wasn't going to be a part of conversion, just like the dietary laws of Mosaic Law were abandoned as well.

Of course, there's all sorts of people out there that believe all sorts of things, especially some of the less mainstream denominations...

OTB
Ah ok, thanks. I think she was just pulling my leg to see my reaction to it, because she dropped the issue the next day.
Our Host!