Mutants Rising

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Apollo
Perpetual SDF

Mutants Rising

Post by Apollo »

When will it get done so I can play it? It looks and sounds cool.
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Try going to the Mutants Rising Forum at No Mutants Allowed. I'm sure you'll get a direct response there from the members of the MR team themselves.

Oh wait, we don't want you kind there anyways. Just remember that we don't fuck around at NMA, so watch yourself. Stand in line, wait your turn, keep your comments to yourself, only post stuff with actual thought put into them, and you'll do okay there. Just stay outta my territory, okay?
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Mad
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mad »

Ha - Nice thread we´ve got here :) I searched for any matches to Mutants Rising and found this..

We just issued a press release - in short, we´re doing pretty good progress. Demo is to be released as soon as possible.

-mad, 3d-artist @ NWS

P.S: Sorry if this thread was buried six feet under, I´m really not into gravedigging :)
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Temaperacl »

Mad wrote: P.S: Sorry if this thread was buried six feet under, I´m really not into gravedigging :)
Not a problem - I don't really care about gravedigging as long as you are doing something useful with the corpse. Although a link to the actual press release, if available, would have been nice.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Thanks for digging this thread, you just uncovered a really stupid post I made a year ago.
Mad
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mad »

;) Not a problem, that was the point of that post all along . .

Here´s the newest press release:
http://forum.nwsgames.net/viewtopic.php?t=36
wild_qwerty
Regular
Regular

Post by wild_qwerty »

Ozrat wrote:Oh wait, we don't want you kind there anyways. Just remember that we don't fuck around at NMA, so watch yourself. Stand in line, wait your turn, keep your comments to yourself, only post stuff with actual thought put into them, and you'll do okay there. Just stay outta my territory, okay?
Damn, he's calmed down a lot in the last year :joy:
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Wait? Why is Ozrat speaking on our behalf?
And we dont want your kind in there? Cool, an angry Ozrat. Never seen that before.
And wth has happened to my sig?
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Sigs are messed up at the bottom from when we reinstalled the forums. Should be fixed soon.

Also, split the Apollo v. Ozrat posts.
Our Host!